September 5, 2023

The Christianville Spirit: Christian's World + Ski Christianville




The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Creates New Beginnings 

September 5th, 2023 – TCS # 826 

 

Happy September, Everyone!  

This is The First Month of The Fall Foliage Season, 

 so Get Yourself and Cameras Ready! I Love Fall (or Autumn) Foliage Season! It is so Pretty to look at Pictures of Nature’s Pure Beauty that is Fall Foliage! I wish to see it for Myself One Day! Also, for Those of You who are Obsessed with Pumpkin Spice, Go for It! Me, I don’t see it as a Big Deal! I Love Fall (Autumn) more because of The Fall Foliage! 

Anyway, On to This Week’s Newsletter! 

So, This Newsletter is going to be an Exciting Newsletter! At The Same Time, I wanted to make sure that You know where I am coming from with This as well. 

So, My Newsletter Theme,

“The Spirit that Creates New Beginnings”. I will be Honest, It is a Theme of Newsletters that can be a Little Hard to Me to Understand or Fit My Newsletters to it.  

That being Said, My Made-Up City of Christianville has Literally a New Beginning! Now, In Order for a Change or New Beginning to occur in The City of Christianville, takes all of Planning and Consulting to make Happen! Pretty Much an Act of Congress! I say that only because I don’t want to disturb the History of My Great City but, I realized that as I grow Myself so Does The City of Christianville. Interesting how that happens!  

Anyway, so It started because I saw Section of The City of Christianville in which 3 Major Highways; 

 Geography Beltway (The Loop around Christianville),  

Great North Parkway and,

Heart-to-Heart Parkway

(My Heart to My Romantic Person’s Heart) all Meet, 

 

It basically looks like an Upside-Down Triangle, to Describe how All The Highways meet. I thought to Myself after Thinking in My Geography Planner head about How The Late-Great Texas Stadium in Irving (Where The Dallas Cowboys used to play) sat where

State Highways 114 and 183,

along with Loop 12 all met, on Top of Other Facts, like when My Romantic Person takes a Drive down the Heart-to-Heart Parkway and Seeing Fun Things to do; Plus Watching a lot of Roller Coaster POVs (Point-Of-View) Videos as well as Skiing Videos from People like

Chasing Snow (I really Recommend His Videos about Skiing!),  

I thought to Myself, What if There was a Theme Park?!  

Sort of an EPCOT’s World Showcase meets a Few Roller Coasters, and Then Why not add An Indoor Skiing Resort for Those who those can’t afford Mountain Ski Resort and/or Give Skiing the “Old College Try” as Grandma Honey would say. I mean, I have heard that They do that in The Netherlands (NL), The United Kingdom (GB/UK), and Most notably in Dubai. Personally, I would try give the “Old College Try” of Skiing there, compared to A Mountain, where You Know, One wrong Move and You could Fall Down The Mountain and/or Hurt Yourself (or Others). Not saying Don’t Ski, It just takes a lot of Things that Feel like Driving and Of Course, The Right Amount of Momentum. I digress.  

So, Why Not, Bring all of that to My City of Christianville?!  

Well, that is just What I did! So, The Next Thing was planning the Right Time to do it. I thought to Myself, Well The Summer Season is Ending, then comes Halloween and Then, The Holidays. So, Why not Now?! In September! 

Once Everything was in Order, I marked it on My Map (Challenge # 1); Consulted with My Friend, Deb about It (If I can Convince Deb about It, She would Understand!); and Finally, Making The Announcement about on My Newsletter Group! I Made The Following Announcement! 

 

(Christianville Announcement) 

There’s a New Beginning in Christianville! 

An Amusement Park and Fun Center 

is Coming to Christianville! 

Introducing “Christian’s World + Ski Christianville”! 

 

++ Christian’s World! ++ 

Christianville’s #1 Calm Amusement Park! 

A Low Stimulation Amusement with Themed Rides 

Plus “Christian’s World Showcase” with Themed Zones about The Perfect Mix of Countries that Christian has Visited as well as Dreams of Visiting! Culture Zones for Sweden (S), 

The UK (GB/UK), Switzerland (CH), and Italy (I)! 

And, Greece (GR) Culture Zone coming in November! 

 

++ Ski Christianville! ++ 

Christianville’s Slice of Switzerland! Indoor Skiing! 

Find going to a Ski Resort too Expensive? 

Or Just want to Try a Hand at Skiing? 

“Ski Christianville” is The Place! 

“Ski Christianville” is Indoor Skiing right here in Christianville, TN 

 

== Both Opening Soon! == 

++ Christian’s World opens  

Sept 5th, 2023 at 11 AM Central 

++ Ski Christianville opens  

Sept. 15th, 2023 at 7 PM Central 

 

 

Okay, so Now that You have seen The Announcement about It, What does it Mean? Is It like Disney? Do You like Skiing now? Do You like Roller Coasters Now? Okay, Slow Down! 

So, First of All, Each Section of The Amusement Park has It’s own Theme! So, First Let’s Talk about Christian’s World 

 

+++ Christian’s World 

Christian’s World is The Main Amusement Park. It has Some Roller Coaster that are Themed after Things I have seen, and Thing I have done. I can only Imagine a Roller Coaster Ride that is Themed after The Cruise I went on with A PTLS Family Member, Some Pictures of The Blue Ocean, Perhaps a Little Sea Breeze Smell?! That actually sounds like Fun! Nothing too Scary or Overwhelming. The Thing about My Theme Park, if You want to call it that. Is that It is a lot more Sensory Friendly. A Little Rush here (In a Good Way!) and A little Calm there. It is Perfect! Of Course, It wouldn’t be “Christian’s World” without Themed Culture Zones,  

Culture Zones are Themed Areas that are Based on Places that I have been, and Places I dream of Going. 

 So, Sweden (S) and The United Kingdom (UK/GB), and Yes, Germany (D) is Included, where Places that I have been. Therefore, They may have a Restaurant and a Themed Ride in The Culture Zone. Or Maybe, A Theater to watch a Short Film about The Place. I would Imagine that The Italia / Italy (I) and Switzerland (CH) Culture Zones would need Quite The Film for Their Areas. I could totally picture a Theme (In Deep Voice) Matterhorn in Switerland’s Culture Zone. Of Course, After Christian’s World opens, Greece (GR) Culture Zone will Open in November, That would be Interesting to see, Actually. I would picture a Little Parthenon Hill with a Few Blue Domes of Santorini, and Windmills of Mykonos! So, Besides “Christian’s World”, There is a Second Section of This Area of Fun! 

 

+++ Ski Christianville 

So, What is Ski Christianville? It is an Indoor Ski Resort that You can Go Skiing or Maybe even Do that “Old College Try” of Skiing. The Inside is built to Simulate The Mountains of Switzerland! This part, Literally came to Me last night while I was having My Weekly Talk with My Friend, Deb.  

Basically, The Indoor Ski Park will be Made up of  

5 Ski Runs, with 2 Easy Ski Runs,  

2 Moderate Ski Runs, and 1 Hard Ski Run. 

So, There will be a Ski Run for Everyone! I would Imagine that during Certain Hours of The Day (like Morning or Mid-Day), The Easy Runs would be Kids Only. So, that the Kids can learn to Ski without Huge Adults speeding by Very Close to Them. Evenings, I would Imagine could be Adults Only, Where The Adults could go Skiing without The Fear of Running into a Child. Of Course, The Expert Skiers would have Their own Ski Run without Fear of Falling off The Mountains. Of Course, I can’t forget The Snowboarders! Maybe There is a Night of The Week where Snowboarders have the Runs for The Evening. All about Organization, Folks! 

 Now, The Final Part that I have to address and stress to You, is that Both Parks that I created are Always Sensory Friendly! Ya Know, On The Topic of Theme Parks/Amusement Parks, is that They are Never Sensory Friendly or At Least, Completely Sensory Friendly.  

Now, Believe Me, I know that There are Parks like Morgan’s Wonderland in San Antonio, that “Special Needs Friendly” and that is Okay. That is Great, Actually. A Theme Park friendly towards those with Special Needs, but What about Those are Us, even Non-Special Needs that have Sensory Issues. That is a Huge Difference! That is Why I am not a Fan of going to Disney Parks or Parks like Disney because, It is Very Overwhelming! Lots of Sights, Smells, Textures, and Sounds to go through My Brain; and, that is A lot to Take in. 

So, All in all, I hope that “Christian’s World” and  

Ski Christianville” would be a Place that Hypothetically, You and Your Family (or Friends) would like to Visit! Close You Eyes and Imagine what “Christian’s World” would look like to You! And, “Ski Christianville” would a lot of Fun to give it “The Old College Try” of Skiing. 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Come Visit “Christian’s World” + “Ski Christianville” for a Day of Fun! 

No comments: