July 31, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: Friends and My Personalities


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
July 31st, 2019-TCS # 649

Happy August, My Readers! Yes, Folks! It is that time of Year! Not only is it My Birthday next week, My 32nd actually. But, Something that comes with being an August Baby. It is Back to School Time! For Those in The US, We start a New Grade in August, where as in places like Australia, A New Grade starts in January or somewhere near that. Anyway, Funny Thing about being born in August, You learn that School always starts either before, on, or after My Birthday. Now, I Realize that I am writing This Newsletter on July 31st but, It is August already in Most Parts of The World, so to You, I wish You a Happy August! So, On to This Week’s Newsletter! So, In My Years of Being an Adult, You start to Realize Things. Some Things You want to know about in Yourself, Your Friends, Your Family and, so on. And, Some of course, that You did not realize until Now that change your view on Said Thing or Said Person. I would like to say that Everything is Rose-colored Glasses but, Not Everything. You See, I have discovered about Myself and My Personalities. Now, don’t get me wrong, I won’t hate Myself or My Personalities, but They frustrate me because They often don’t mix Very Well. I know that Everyone has different Personalities that often conflict. Some People have so Many Personalities that They don’t even know what to deal with. My Mom and I’s Friend jokes about the feeling of having at least 14 “Personalities” (Not that she does) and Get a good laugh about it. Me, of course, I have 3 “Personalities” that want to get involved in Everything no matter how mundane it is. Now, for Most People, They have a Personality for What I call, Your Personal (Life, Love, and Family) and Professional Life (meaning Work and/or Something that You are Passionate about). Because My Personal Life and Professional Life often mix, I have the Three. My Three Personalities of course are Romanticism, Special Needs Logic, and Reality. Often Times, I feel that Romanticism is The One that likes to Rule over but, Is often the one that gets shot down a bit because The Others feel that They are More Important. Oh! The Life of a PTLSer, Let me tell ya! 

So, Romanticism, What is that? It is basically My Heart, The Stuff I truly believe in, The Stuff that I dream about and in some odd way, They come True. It is My Future Life that I picture where Everything in My World, My Family, PTLS Realm, and My Love Life are All Meshing Together in Peace. But, It is also Seeing The Good in Everyone and Everything, and Only The Joys and Happiness in Life. Which is The Thing that can get me in Trouble. When My Romanticism says Things that are not True, I have a Hard Time believing that It is not True.
Funny Thing, I could probably mention this to My Friend, Deb; My PTLSers Friends; and, a PTLS Family Member and They would totally get it. Basically, It is Everything that a Romantic Comedy or Hallmark Christmas Movie is made out of. Not Only A Life where You Fall in Love, Stay Together your Whole Life never letting go of Each Other, Cuddle all The Time, Hold Each Other when You are Upset, Laying underneath The Really Pretty Looking Christmas Tree, and Of Course, have Massive Amounts of Christmas in Your House. To Me, that is What I picture My Future Life of The Woman of My Dreams, Bridgett to be like. Come to Think of It, The Whole Idea of Bridgett probably came through because My Romanticism. I was talking to My PTLS Friend about it, Laughing at Myself as I was Describing it, saying that Romanticism is like a Log Cabin all Beautiful and Pretty and To put it nicely, Christmas came in, got Sick, and Threw up Everywhere in Juust the Right Places. My Special Needs Logic would say, “Yeah, Let’s Do that! It can be done in One Day!” and Reality says that It can not be Done in One Day, It would take Several Days! Either that, or A lot of Patience. Something that Us PTLSers struggle with Sometimes. The Easiest Way to Talk about Romanticism, would be Where My Rosy-Colored Glasses are. Honestly, in The Most Humble Way, I think that aspect of My Personality is probably Why People Love Me so much! And, I am Very Honoured!

So, Then Comes My Special Needs Logic. My Special Needs Logic is basically The Belief that Anything can Happen that Romanticism wants, but With Some (keyword here, Some) Work, It can happen. You can have a Christmas Romanticism House but, You have to remember that It is not a “Let’s Decorate on December 1st and It’s all Done”, Although with Some Extra Patience Yes, It could be Done. Most Often when It comes to Which of My Personalities that I have a Hard Time telling the difference between is My Romanticism and My Special Needs Logic. For Example, Growing Up with My Childhood Friends, We had a Close Relationship, We hung out together and Did Pretty much Everything together. So, My Romanticism thought that We would always be Friends and Do Things together in Life. My Special Needs Logic tells me that It is still Possible to resume Doing Things Together I tried contacting them, which I have. But, Reality, at least at the Moment, says No. My Special Needs Logic has a Hard Time understanding it. Now, In My Mind, My Special Needs Logic sounds like that of a Child, “I Think I Can!”. But, Really, It is the Personality that has to be The One to balance Reality and Romanticism, Something is Hard for Me to Understand Some things that happen in Life because of My Special Needs Logic and Romanticism not balancing.

And, Finally, There is The Reality part. People in Romantic Comedies would call it, being a Realist. Now, Baring in Mind, Yes, No Matter how many Personalities that A Person has, should always have a “Realist” Section of It.
Reality is The Point in which, You have to Put Your Dreams into Reality. Which in all Honestly, is rather Scary because Reality can be The One to Mess it up and turn it in Something that You don’t recognize. Like, This Dream, Whatever It is, is not what I wanted, Not what I pictured. Reality can be Two Things, Very Confusing in both! It can either be The Best Thing in The World, Blessings all around! and, Of Course, Reality can become warped, in which Pardon My Language but, Reality Sucks sometimes! Perhaps, The Dreams I had with My Childhood Friends, I mentioned Earlier can become Reality. Maybe not at this Moment in Time but, Talk to It, in say 3 to 5 Years and Perhaps, Things will be flipped back to where We started. All in all, as a PTLSer, A Person with Special Needs, It is Very Hard to understand and accept the differences between All 3 Personalities.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. In This Technical World We Live In, Place Value on Friendships.


No comments: