February 20, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: Real Talk about Poop



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
February 20th, 2019-TCS # 628

Oh Boy, Readers! I have got a Treat for You This Week! So, In My Newsletter in General, I try to avoid certain Topics whether They are Triggering (The Modern Way of Saying “Upsetting”) or Even Graphic. For An Example, When I wrote a Newsletter about Future Married Life, I had to put a Rating on It. Refer to The “Real Talk about Relationships” Newsletter, if You want to. So, with that Said, I am going to talk about a Topic that is Common among Younger PTLSers but, There is More of an Instance than Even I realize. In a Way, I am taking My Newsletter this week to Place it has never been.
Now, For The Reason that this Newsletter may be Graphic, I am making this Newsletter, Rated R because of The Topic that I am going to mention about That are Concerning to Me. Disclaimer Here
**This is a Rated R Newsletter, there for If You don’t want to hear about This Topic, Stop Now!**
So, This is One of Those Topics that Make You think, TMI! (Too Much Information!). So, Let’s Jump In! So, Everyone  has What I call a Trigger Word. Meaning that Uttering or Hearing This Word, Disgusts Us. For Me, It is Gak and Slime, referring to The Gross Gooey Substances. For Most People, I would Imagine that It is Moist. But, to Some PTLSers, Their Trigger Word or in This Case, Trigger Moment would be Pooping. Yes, Really Folks! So, to be Fair, Who wouldn’t be Afraid of a Brown Mushy (Sometime Slime-y) Log coming out Your Behind?! My Mom and I were discussing about This the other day about How PTLSers (Yes, including Myself) feel about Pooping. Now, Let’s bear in Mind that Pooping is as Natural as Breathing.  It is a Part of Life. We know that Constipation is a real Part of PTLS. Now, For Younger PTLSers, If They are afraid of Pooping, It could be for Many Reasons including It coming Out slowly; Not coming out at all; or Painful coming out. For Me, I am not scared to Poop but, If I know that I have a Big “Log” coming, It makes me a Bit Nervous. Now, If I have a Big “Log”, When It starts coming out, I feel that It is Painful, I try to Push harder to hurry it up. Then, I get anxious and try to squeeze to stop the pain, just making it worse. So, It is like Push Hard, Squeeze and Try to cut it but I figure that I might as well just Push It through. For little Children, They do not understand what is happening, and just know It Hurts. They can not tell you what the feeling is, So they just stop and hold it. Then it is Really Constipated. Because of the pain or the feeling of it being Gooey (a Sensory problem), Some of the PTLSers may not want to eat because it means they have to Poop, and it hurts, or it feels really gooey to Them. On The Complete Opposite Side of This, After I have gone though an Event that causes Anxiety, I have what I call an “Intestinal Emptying”, meaning that A lot of The Poop that would otherwise come out slowly or Be Constipated, would all come out at One Time. It would not come out Really Fast, but, It would come out first as a “Log” and then, The Rest is just Paste-y looking.

 It actually feels Good after Having One of those because I know that My Intestines are not Full anymore. There are occasions when I become too Constipated and it is not comfortable. Imagine a small child who can not tell you this feeling. When I am anxious, then My Body wants to get rid of Everything. This is a bad feeling too because Your Child might not like that feeling. Oh, It is hard to do something that Is Normal. Everyone Poops! It is hard for us PTLSers when It Is a Sensory thing and We do not like it. This is Really hard for Me to talk about, but I Thought it would help some Parents understand their Child and this Normal thing everyone does. All in All, I hope This Newsletter helps You even though It was Too Much Information at Times!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit.  Be Honest about Your Poop!

No comments: