December 19, 2018

The Christianville Spirit: Analyzing Christmas Carols-Part 3 (Mini-Series)




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Keeps Learning with Hope and Resilience
December 19th, 2018-TCS # 619

Well, My Readers, It is that Time of Year, My Favourite Time of Year, Christmas. I know I said that probably Last Week and The Week before, but I mean it Every Time. Christmas is My Most Favourite Time of The Year. Every Year, in The Start of The Month I start to write about December and How Much I Love Christmas, then I get to This Week’s Newsletter, Perhaps One of The Biggest Newsletters in My Schedule, My Annual Christmas Newsletter, and Sometimes I use all the Good Ones up during My other December Joy Newsletters. It is Difficult to come up with a Topic after All of Those Brilliant Topics before. However, This Year, I decided to do something a Little different. Instead, I thought of Doing all Magical Newsletters talking about Christmas over The First Weeks of December leading to My Annual Christmas Newsletter, I decided to do a Mini-Series that will actually lead Right into My Christmas Newsletter, using All the Magic over The Course of The Weeks of December and into My Christmas Newsletter. So, In case You are wondering, that is how I got the Idea for My Mini-Series about Analyzing Christmas Carols. So, Now that We have that covered, Let’s get into The Final Installment of My 3-Part Mini-Series! 

So, without further a due, This is My Christmas Mini-Series, “Analyzing Christmas Carols” so, I realize that There are Many Christmas Songs or actually, known as Christmas Carols out there but, I feel that The Songs that I am analyzing really explain the Best about The Magic of Christmas. So, The Next Song that I am going to Analyze is another Song from The Rosie CD called Santa on The Rooftop by  Trisha Yearwood (along with Rosie). Now, The Way This Song starts is not Traditional. You See, In Music, typically A Song starts Soft before We get into The Band Playing and Body of The Song, But, This one The Band is already in it. It starts the Three Bangs from The Band. Trisha comes in while The Band Intro is picking up Fast. Saying “Ohh Yeah!” One More Bang “mmhhmmm” with Some Christmas Jingles and The Story begins. 
“I was Walking Home on Christmas Eve; The Whole Neighborhood was Fast Asleep (Coming Home rather Late, I would think);” The Snow was falling, Coming down Hard; The Place looked like a Picture Postcard” (Christmas Romanticism at It’s Best. A Perfect Image of What I would Imagine Christmas Eve to look like). The Song Continues. “And, When My House came in to View, I noticed something up on The Roof; You can’t Imagine My Surprise! When I look closer and realized” (I listen to This Song every Christmas and this Part still give me Chills) Going into The Body of The Song. “It was Santa on The Rooftop; and, Our House was Santa’s first Roof Stop; Reindeer were Quiet as a Mouse” (This explains why We don’t hear a Big Thud on The Roof when Santa comes; Santa is Skilled!) “Didn’t Make a Sound; Santa got ready to make his way down”; (We are talking about How Santa gets down the Chimney) “He had one foot in The Chimney; Destination, Our Brand New Christmas Tree” (Sounds like there should be a “Oh Yeah!” here, There is One Later) “I knew Everyone was gonna be Shocked; When I told them, I saw Santa on the Rooftop!” (Can You imagine that Story for a Second?! Santa on the Roof of Your House and You saw it?!!) The Song continues Explaining about The Mother getting Home and Telling Everyone. “I tried to get Home right away; But, I was just a little too late; The Gifts were Laid out under The Tree; But, No Sign of Mr. S.C” (Santa Claus!). Rosie mixes in Now, “I ran over to the Fireplace; But, There was Nothing but An Empty Space” (I’m telling you, Santa has Skills; He can get in and out in 5 Seconds Flat, How He does that is Beyond My Literal Mind! It is Magic) This Part brings me Chills, It is like I can feel the excitement of The Children being awoken to find out that Santa is at Your House. Yes, The Mother said that, Santa. Is. At. YOUR. House! You are not Dreaming! “Got Everybody, Up out of Bed; Their Eyes Open Wide when I said” going to The Body of The Song and then, Adding “I knew Everyone was gonna be Shocked; When I told them, I saw Santa on The Rooftop” Christmasy Jingly Music and then, The Band Banging, “Some People think, The Man’s a Myth; I had My Doubts, I admit; But, How could I criticize When Somebody says with That Look in Their Eyes, It was Santa on The Rooftop!” (If You don’t believe in Santa, This Song will make you believe) Going into The Body of The Song ending with “When I told them I saw Santa on The Rooftop” with The Oh Yeahs finally comings. Repeating The Title of The Song and Then, The Song Ends.
I hope You enjoyed My Christmas Mini-Series. You will look up This Song and Listen to It!
By The Way, I should do an Honorable Mention to those who do not celebrate Christmas. So, To You Hanukkah Celebrators, I wish you the Happiest of 8 Nights of Hanukkah. The Jewish Celebrate that, by the way. You get One Present for 8 Nights as well as Lighting The Menorah and Spinning The Dreidel. Kwanza is a Holiday celebrated in Africa. Happy Kwanza to You also! And, Finally, The Holiday of Yule. They celebrate The Winter Solstice, They are originators of the “Yule Log” and “Yule-Tide Carols”. Happy Yule to You as Well. Just thought that I would mention them all! All in all, I Hope You have An Awesome (Insert Holiday Here) and From The Bottom of My Heart, Have a Merry & Blessed Christmas!




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (or Chanukah), Happy Kwanza, and Blessed Yule from The Christianville Spirit! 

No comments: