May 17, 2017

The Christianville Spirit: Real Talk about Relationships



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Makes You Wonder
May 17th, 2017-TCS # 545

Much Love to You, My Readers!  In Life, They say 2 Things that I like to live by and I am going to talk about and do both of Them. The First One, is that Life requires Risk, Good Risks meaning that Said Risk is good for You in The End and Bad Risks meaning, Don’t Do It, It will hurt those who Love You. Which brings me to The Second One, You do not choose Who You Fall in Love with. Those of Us, that Believe in Godly, Spiritual, or Universal Thinking believe that They come to You via Destiny, but They choose You and You choose Them, in some Round-A-About Way. So, How does all this Tie together? Well, One, This Newsletter is going to be about My Love Life, or actually My Future (Wanting to be Present) Love Life. But, The Risk involved in both This Newsletter and The Topic at Hand is Risky. So, In the Past, I have written about The Girl (Woman) of My Dreams, Bridgett and My Thoughts about Certain Aspects of It but, Never explained some of It. So, Refer to The Following Newsletters before I get going.
  • PTLS Adult Struggles (September 2014)
  • About The Girl of My Dreams (May 2012)
 Now that We have got that Done, Let’s move on. So, Before I get started and This is The Risk Part. This Newsletter is going to be Very Real for Me, as well as for You. Now, For Many Reasons, I am making this Newsletter, Rated R because of The Topics that I am going to mention about That are Concerning to Me. Disclaimer Here. **This is a Rated R Newsletter, there for If You don’t want to hear about Certain Topics, Stop when I say so**
 I will start Easy to most Common Things. So, as I feel that I am Want to Find My Soulmate and At This Age, being 29, I feel that It is Time that I acknowledge that One, I deserve Love; and, I need to think about What Kind of Love that I want in order to Settle and Have Lots of Adventures together. So, In My Head, I have been having a Debate in My Head that is Very Rocky to My Sensitive-Loving-Everyone-Heart. Will My Soulmate, whether She is Bridgett or not, Will She have Special Needs or Be Typical? At First, I thought that I would have No Preference, It would not matter to Me if The Love of My Life had Special Needs or was Typical. As I have thought about it more and more, Not to be Judgmental here, but, It kind of does Matter who You end up with and Spend The Rest of Your Life with (err...Or At Least, It matters to Me!). To Me, as well, The Real Part is that My Mind is telling me that, that is a Very Damning Question. Because I feel like I would be Damning both Special Needs People and Typical People as well. But, One has to go through Those Perimeters in order to Find The Person that I want to spend My Life with. “It’s The Heart that You would not mind spend Your Life with!”, I tell Myself. Yes, that is True. Looks don’t Matter. But, How We function Everyday, Doing Everyday Things, Really Matters. So, Here are The Perimeters, Help around The House and Help in General; Transportation; Relationship Progress and Fears (PG-13 to R). Just giving You Fair Warning! 

Help around The House and Help in General
So, I have come to a Point in My Life where, like it or not, I am going to need help with Certain Things. I am pretty Independent but, There are Some Things that I need help with. In My Future Plan, I have My Mom living either Next Door, In The Same House but, on The Other Side of The House, or At Least, on The Same Street. I am close to My Mom and She is close to Me. But, If I am with Someone of Special Needs and I am having a Hard Time doing something, like Opening a Jar that is Very Tight. I would give it to My Significant Other (Modern People say S.O) and She would try to Open it and She may or may not be able to do it either, whereas a Typical Person Might have a Better Try at it. I feel like Me and Special Needs would just go around and around being “You Open It, No You.” It would be Just Us, struggling to Figure Something Out. I could always Call My Mom and have her Help Me. Now, at The Present Time, My Brother is My Guardian if Something should happen to My Mom (It Is only, Just in Case). But, I personally plan on both My Brother and My SO helping Me in The Struggles with My Independence. If My SO has Special Needs, Then They will have Double Duty, helping Me and Her. Unless Her Parents, Take Care of Her and My Brother takes care of Me. 

Transportation
It did not come to My Attention until Watching Born This Way but, I questioned for a Second about Who would get Us places that We need to go. A Typical SO would Drive Us where We need to go, Go on Drives every now and Then, or Some Kind of Adventure. With a Special Needs SO, We may need More Help, either from My Mom, Her Parents, and My Brother. In an Emergency, I guess it would work the Same Way too. Uber or Public Transportation could only do so much.

Relationship Progess and Fears (PG-13 to R)
There have been Girls in The Past that I have Dated or Liked and A Couple of Them have PTLS which has been Mutual Like of Each Other. So, The Thought was Dating a Girl with PTLS is always a Possibility because We understand Each Other and We get along well. So, It makes me think, Would We feed off of Each other’s Fears, Anxieties, and Behaviors? or Would We Understand each other so well that We would Comfort each other. I wonder if We would understand each other too much, No Progress in The Relationship, We would be Very Stubborn, and Nothing would get Done. A Typical Person may not understand me and get frustrated with Me. Then, with Every Relationship, There is The Topic of having Children.  As much as I like Children, I would not want to have Children. Besides there being a 50/50 Chance of Children having PTLS, It would be Very Hard for Me to take care of them. So, with that being Considered, My Mom and I have talked about Me having a Vasectomy so that I can not Children and The Fear would be Gone. There are always worries of Texture Issues with Relationships and The Worry is Real. A Special Needs SO may have the Same Issue with It, which is Something that Parents may not be thinking about. A Typical SO may not understand My Texture Issue and I would be Afraid of What Might Happen. So, PTLS Family Members, It maybe be hard to Picture your child as an Adult but, Please do us a Favor and Understand that It is Hard for Everyone. I hope this helps! All in all, We PTLSers have to think through a lot of This Stuff even though It is may not be Easy to Talk about This. So, We need to be able to talk about This Stuff with Our Parents who Understand Us. I’m sorry if This is too Much for You, but To Me, This is Very Real!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Understand Us with an Open Mind! We are all Deserving of Love.

No comments: