February 10, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: The Best of Valentine's Day


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
February 10, 2016-TCS # 485

So, My Readers! It is One of My Favorite Times of The Year other than Christmas and Thanksgiving, It is called Valentine’s Day. Yes, I know, Not a Lot of People always like Valentine’s Day mainly because They think It is about Couples Only. The Thing is that, Love and Valentine’s Day have become so Complicated throughout The Years that well.. As My Brother, Michael would say, “You don’t even knoow!” That is One of My Brother’s trademark sayings, By The Way. So, After 10 Years of Writing The Christianville Spirit, I have written some Really Good Newsletters in The Topic of Love during Valentine’s Day. So, I am going to Help You enjoy Valentine’s Day, in whatever Mood You maybe in or You Think of Valentine’s Day in One Way or Another. It was Very Hard for Me to Choose Which were The Best of The Best in My 10 Years of Writing, but These are The Gold Ones! 
The Gold Valentine’s Day Newsletters go by Title and Year so that They are Easy to find!
Destiny in The Making (2015) 
In Search of Bridgett (2014)
 Infectious: A Love Story (2012)
 Different Kinds of Love (2010)
You are Loved This Valentine’s Day (2009)

Now, Don’t Think that I just left you hanging here! I am going to share Another One of My Favorite Love-Related Newsletters that was not written on Valentine’s Week. This Rerun of a Newsletter that I wrote was on December 2nd of 2009 (Reference to Newsletter 176). Anyway, It is about Simplifying Love using The Best Kind of Love Possible, Soulmates! I hope You have a Awesomely-Brilliant (Said in The UK, better than “Great”) Valentine’s Day. I Love You All! Happy Valentine’s Day and Enjoy! 
Ok, everyone. It’s time for 6th installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “Simple Affections”. When I was deciding on what simplify I thought about writing about Love. But, however Love is hard to simplify because you can have different relationships. So, instead I’m going to write about something that is easier and much less complicated. So, I’m going to write about Soulmates. Now, before I begin, I have to explain what they are. Soulmates are people who you have fallen in love with or knew in a past life and then, you separate. In your current lifetime they are still out there. When you find each other again, you fall in love with them and you’re the happiest you can be. Now, some people do and don’t believe in Soulmates. But, I can tell you that I do, I know my Soulmate is out there looking for me and I know everyone has a Soulmate contrary to what they believe. Anyway, the final thing I’ll say before starting is that a lot of people believe in meeting them in different ways. Some people believe that they’ll meet them in the following ways: via Serendipity (Fate), just running in into them one day, by fasting and meditating, or just by searching for them long and hard. But, I wouldn’t recommend that last one; I plan on meeting her serendipitously. So, anyway without further a due this The Christianville Spirit Series, “Simple Affections” on Soulmates.


YOUR SOULMATE is….
The person that you knew in a past life and are probably trying to find you.
“The One”
The Love of Your Life
“The One” that will make you the happiest you have ever seen yourself
“The One” who will take care of you when you need it(as long as you do the same to them)
The One person that your family will actually like
The One person that your friends will actually like
The One person that, that statement “It’s too good to be true” never apply. But, remember that Your Soulmate will not be perfect. They will have a couple flaws but, none that you have to worry about.
The One person will do anything to keep the Romance and the chemical in your Brain, dopamine up. Now, as for me. If that ever happened I would take her to an amusement park, a new restaurant, drive down a new road; because they say that doing those things will give the brain adrenaline.
The One person created by God for You
And, finally the one person in which you will actually be very happy with everyday in the rest of your life!
All in all, Soulmates will have a very wonderful aspect on Your Life and you will with their life as well. So, I hope that for me and for you that your Soulmates show up. I mean, after all they may be just around the corner waiting for you with open arms.


Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Love is All around, Enjoy It! 

No comments: