January 7, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2015



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
January 7, 2015-TCS # 432

Welcome Back, My Readers! I would Love to be The First to Welcome You to an Exciting Year of Thought-Provoking, Teaching Moments, and Yes, Even Touching Newsletters! But, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2015! I hope that the Year of 2015 is The Year that Your Dreams, that You have been waiting a Long Time for, Come True. In Other Words, I Hope Your Year Sparkles! Which brings us to This Year’s Tag Line. This Year’s Tagline is The Spirit that Sparkles! It seems like a Fitting Name with It being My Newsletter’s 10th Year of Writing. I started Writing this Newsletter on November 1st, 2005. But, I Think We should celebrate This Whole Year! By The Way, The Credit for The Tag Line of 2015 and The 10th Year of Writing goes to H.J. Angel from East Texas. So, Let’s Get To It! So, Let’s start with a Question. Oh Come On, You Know It’s good when I start with a Question. The Question is What do You Hope for in 2015? I have this New Idea for Two Reasons. First Reason, I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions (that is except the One I made Last Year about Revamping My Newsletter, Which I Did) because Most People give up on them by The End of January. Most Importantly though, I believe that It is Okay to have Big Hopes for a New Year. Why? Because I believe that Once You start Hoping for it, It will be sent to God and The Universe. Myself, Personally, I hope to meet All the Wonderful PTLS Family Members who are reading this, being Inspired and Knowing that Yes, Your Child WILL be Okay and You will too! I also hope that This Year will be The Year that I meet The Woman of My Dreams, Bridgett (If that is Her Name). I believe that it is Her Name like I Purely Came Up with Her Name. It happened for Carol Holiday (Refer to The “Dream Girl” Newsletters, If You want to know more about that). So, Why can’t it happen with Bridgett? Of Course, Many People say that In Order to Get Love, You must be Love. I have No Problem with that. I believe though, that We need more Love this Year and I am talking about All of Us. The Hope that My Mom will meet someone is Always There and I just know that Someone really awesome and Understanding of People with Special Needs is just waiting anxiously to Meet My Mom. Kind of How I’m anxious about Meeting Bridgett. Of Course, I do hope for My Brother too. This Year, although He doesn’t say it, will be Very Big Year for Him and I hope that He is Extremely Successful in Whatever He Does, be it Art or Being really good at Selling Beer and Wine (Thank You, Beer and Wine Class at UNT). Whatever, My Brother does, It has to be surrounded by People. Because My Brother is quite a People Person. I also hope that My Brother will meet The Love of His Life. I hope that Maybe we would Live closer to Family too. So, I do have to Tell You that Because I got into a little trouble in The Romance Department, I am thinking, I should put My “I Believe In Love” Campaign on Hiatus for a While. Don’t Worry, I still Believe in Love and I always will Believe in Love but, You won’t see The Hashtag anymore. You See, In December, Some Woman, who, to put it Shortly, A “Catfish” claiming to be Interested in Me, giving me Details that Let’s Just say, You should not tell on The First Message. Luckily, My Mom was there when I read The Message on Facebook. Later, I found, that after Some Internet Research, It was a Nigerian Romance Scammer. Triple Ouchies! It was Worse than a Catfish. (Thank You, Nev for Teaching Me that One!) Good Thing, that I have been reading His Book, In Real Life. Anyway, although I did not go as Deep as Nev did, It still Hurt Me because I couldn’t believe that Someone would be that Mean! So, I figured that I may have to stop the I Believe In Love Hashtag, or at least, Not use it for a While. Now, on a Lighter Note, I did get plenty of Love from My PTLS Family. I got two Packages over Christmas, One from Scotland (Thank You, PTLS Member Angela Isdale) and One from Germany with German Chocolates, Official Haribo Products, and An Atlas of Deutschland (Germany in German). Thank You to PTLS Member, Lizbeth for That. All in All, I hope You have a Good Year filled with Love and Dreams coming True!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Happy New Year 2015 and Let’s See It Sparkle!

No comments: