March 25, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: The Bradford Pear Tree


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
March 25, 2009- TCS # 141
As we all know already, It’s spring which rain showers, flowers, and trees growing their leaves. That is my favorite part of spring in Plano, the trees growing their leaves. You see, here in Plano we have these tree called the Bradford Pear Tree. The Bradford Pear Tree is really pretty in the spring. What happens is around the last of February(Depending the weather of course) White flowers start to grow on the tree and then, after that the leaves start growing along with the white flowers. From the distance, you see a combination of St. Patrick’s Day Green and White on the tree; to me it looks really beautiful. To me, seeing the flowers tells me that Spring is on it’s way. Every Spring I like to follow the growth of the tree because I like watching the process of it. All in all, The Bradford Pear Tree is a really awesome tree.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Tell someone you love that they are as pretty as a flower.

No comments: