November 5, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: Traffic Jam! Whoo!!


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
November 5, 2008-TCS # 124

They say that PTLS and Autism Kids like to line objects up together for some reason, that reason I don’t know why but, I can tell you what I thought it was because I did exactly that when I was a kid. So, here it goes; back when I was still going to San Antonio to see my dad at my grandma on-my-dad’s-sides house I had a loop car track with tons of micro cars. Every time I went over to her house I would play with the micro cars and I’d do that and call someone to look at it. When they looked I would stay “Look, Daddy I made a Traffic Jam. It’s a Traffic Jam” I did that because it made me think of Traffic Jam. Now, I did that even at My Mom’s House with the cars I had there. when I wanted to play with them I would grab the cars, put them in a line, and once they were in a “Traffic Jam” I’d make honking noise and people talking, telling the people to move it. The best way I can tell you about the noise would the sounds out of New York City or LA Drivers. To me, I didn’t think it was anything that a normal child, I just thought of it as a cool traffic jam. All in all, though making traffic jams was a lot of fun of me when I was a kid.
Thanks for the reading The Christianville Spirit. Now that we’ve elected the first African American President, Anything is Possible!!!

No comments: