March 12, 2008

The Christianville Spirt:A Real Carol Holiday


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives
March 12, 2008- TCS # 93
One time if you remember back in 2006; I wrote about My Dream Girl, Carol Holiday. I said what I wanted her to look like and be like. I had her be Blonde and have Blue Eyes and, other stuff. Well, one day I decided to look on Yahoo 360, Myspace, and Facebook to see if there actually someone in this world named Carol Holiday. Well, the first site, Facebook which I had a membership on several months back and I went to Facebook.com and searched Carol Holiday. And, I found a REAL PERSON named Carol Holiday. So, back in late January I rejoined Facebook and edited my profile again and I look through Carol’s Friend’s list. And, up came an added coincidence for my story. I said that her dad who would be My Mom’s Dream Guy named John Holiday. When I saw that I was amazed at the coincidence of it and I thought “I think this might be My Dream Girl”. So, I figured that I would contact her and I clicked “Add to Friends” instead of “Send Message” and she didn’t respond. So, I waited a month so I didn’t scare her in any way. So, February came and I was ready to send her a message hoping that she would respond. I asked her if she would be friends with me and I told her a little bit of my story. And, she responded telling she thought it was interesting story. And, I’ve talking to her since then. So, here’s a more of a coincidence. She works at a group home for adults with special needs. However, I found out later that she was 40 Years Young and that she was married with 2 very cute children. But, oh well. The awesome part was mostly that I found someone with that name. All in all, it’s awesome that I found a real Carol Holiday. As for the married part, My Dream Girl will still have that name.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. It’s whole lot of coincidences.

No comments: