March 12, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: The Original Dream Girl Story

The Christianville Spirit
(Old C-ville Spirit)
The Spirit of Christianville

My Dream Girl: This is my idea of The Girl of My Dreams. My Dream Girl's name will be Carol Holiday who would live in Presque Isle, ME with her Single dad, John and her 17 year old sister, Taylor. Carol would a blonde girl with blue eyes and a Maine Accent. Carol would be thin and be the same height as me. Carol would have the same special needs as me. She would also be a sweet girl and with alot of class. She would love to read maps, look at road signs, and do everything I love to do. She would love Christmas just as much as i do and why. She would feel the same way i would feel about People's Feelings and knowing exactly how they feel. I have 2 places where I would dream to meet her at. The first place would be in Gulf Shores, AL on the beach. I would be taking a walk on the beach with My Uncle Bruce and she runs into us and starts talking to us and automatically we feel a connection and we start to fall in love. The second place would be at The Jazz and Art Festival in Mckinney, TX while Me, My Mom, Aunt Kathy, My Brother walking down Louisiana St. in Downtown Mckinney and i'm siting in front of a popcorn store on a bench alone and She walks up to the bench, sits down next to me, and introduces herself as "Hi. I'm Carol Holiday", and we start talking, and I ask my mom if Me and Carol can hang out alone and get to know eachother. while we are hanging out, we feel an instant connection and we start to fall in love. Later on, a few months later I ask her to come to Dr. Pepper BallPark to see a Frisco Roughriders and during a thing they do called "Kiss Cam" I propose to her in front of everyone and fireworks go off when she says YES. finally, on December 24 at midnight in Baxter State Park in Maine, Me and Carol would get married. This is my my idea of a perfect Dream Girl.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. This is one dream I want to come true.

No comments: