March 22, 2016

The Christianville Spirit: The Untold Story (Part 3)-Meeting The Parents



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Encourages
March (Marzo) 22, 2016- TCS # 489

Happy Spring, My Readers! and, A Happy Birthday to My Sweet, Brilliant (Used in The UK; I Love that Word!), and Wonderful Mother! Happy Birthday to My Good Friend’s Holly Jones and Natalie Hinkin (Shoutout!). I am Sorry for Having quite a Few Absences these Past Couple Weeks but, At least This Time, I was not Off because of Illness, I was Off because My PTLS Brother, Tyler was in Town and I figured that I would spend some Nice Quality Time with Him since I have not seen him in Person in a while. Anyway, On to This Week’s Newsletter. So, Now that I think about it, I have done Very Well with My 2016 Goals, that is except for The Romance One and Working on The Independence One. But, One Goal that I made went Beyond What I expected! Now, For My Veteran Readers, You know all about Lynee because I have mentioned her quite a bit. To Catch Those New People up to Speed, Read The Following Newsletters and It will help you Understand The Story. Enjoy!
  • The Untold Story of Lynee (January 2015)
  • The Completion of An Untold Story (January 2016)
  • The Completion is Just The Beginning (January 2016)

Okay, So Now that You are caught up, You should understand, up to This Point. So, Over The Time that We were in Oregon, It was The Year anniversary of Becoming Friends with Jona. Seems like not much of a Big Deal, but It really is. Anyway, A Day after that, I got another Friend Request from An Extension of This Story, Lynee’s Mom! Yes, You heard Me, Lynee’s Mom! I was Shocked, to say the least! I told My Mom about it and She was pretty shocked too! You See, Understandably, After a Tragic Death of a Family Member especially when It is Your Daughter or Sister, It is going to take a Long Time to Accept or Even deal with Something like that, so, I mean anything that I say in a Very Respectful Manner. When We met Jona, back in January, Her Mom was not Ready at The Time and That is Okay, I am sure that It takes Time. I mean, It took Jona a Year and then, She decided to Rip off the Bandaid and Just do it. Now, Her Mom was another story, She was Very Excited to Meet Me, as I was of Her and So, I gave Myself a week or so to recover from Oregon and then, I was Ready to Go. She warned me in Advance that There may or may not be Tears, but That is Okay if There is. Like I said, Ripping Off The Bandaid, It hurts a lot sometimes! Anyway, so I figured that We would meet on a Day that Lynee would like, March 12th I thought, The Attention to Numbers Side of Me knew that It equalled to 3 and 3 Equals Lynee, Genius! I wanted to do it on March 11th but that was a Friday so Saturday worked. So, When We greeted each other, We hugged quite tightly, “Hi, Miss Watson! It is an Honor to meet you” and then, We sat down and started Talking and Hanging Out. We talked to Each Other as if We have known each other for Years, Now that I think about it. I told them about My Point of View of Lynee and How I saw Her. Then, They (Mr. and Mrs. Watson) told me about How Lynee past away and Their Point of View of It All. That is most likely The Hardest Part for them, but It also helped them, It provided Closure and Love, to know that Lynee was cared a lot about, From My Standpoint. I’m not sure if I told you this but, I have told them quite a Few Times. Let’s Call it a Skipped Story of Stockholm. Believe Me, This Stockholm Story and Lynee somehow come together. While We were at The Event in Stockholm, I was sitting in A Room with some of The PTLS Members that showed up and This Girl, who was Very Pretty, Blonde, and Blue Eyes, came up to Me and Said “Hi, I’m Lenaya (actually spelled Linnea), I have heard a lot about you”, In My Literal Mind, It sounded like “Len-Ay-Yuh”, It is a Common Name in Sweden apparently. She told me that She was from The US but, Living in Sweden now. But, When I told Jona as well as Lynee’s Mom about that and They were both Floored! That of All Names! It was a Sign from Lynee herself, We agreed. The Best Part though was all the Funny Stories of what Lynee was like both as a Kid and Into Her Teen Years. One Story that Her Dad told me that touched me was about A Letter that I had sent to Them after Learning about Lynee’s Passing.
After I sent this Letter to The Watson Family telling them How I felt about Lynee, as well as How I knew her, He told that He was Angry at God at the Time about Lynee being Gone, and The Night that The Letter arrived, He had a Dream with Just Him and Lynee, with Lynee telling him that She was Okay, She may not like Where She was, but She was Okay. She gave him a Gift in The Dream which was a White Stone. When He woke up The Next Day, He was not Angry anymore. To This Day, My Letter sits in an Important Place for Mr. Watson. They did apologize for not replying to My Letter and That is Okay but, I am glad that It got there and They cherish It. I am very Glad that I could be a Part of Their Healing in Their Sadness. I really appreciated hearing their Stories, All The Laughter and The Tears that came with it. I’m Sure that It had to be a bit difficult for Them. They did give me a Gift also. They gave Me Pictures of Lynee from A Modeling Shoot. Lynee apparently wanted to become a Model and She probably would have been a Really Good One. After We got done talking, We check The Time and We had been there talking to them for..Wait for It....3 Hours! All in all, It was a Great (Brilliant!) Meeting and I am sure that We will all be Great (Brilliant) Friends. Thank You for The Love and Opportunity!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. You never know who You are going to Touch when You reach out to Others.

No comments: