February 19, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: In Search of Bridgett


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
February 19, 2014-TCS # 390

So, Everyone, I believe that You will really enjoy this Newsletter. I believe it will Melt Your Heart. Why? Well, Let’s Find Out! You See, I Believe that I have a Gift. Yes, Besides making People smile, Touch their Hearts, and being an Inspiration toward PTLS Family Members, I hope. I believe I have a gift in the way of when I put something that I want Out into The Universe, that it somehow happens. Their are Many Beliefs concerning The Universe and a Wonderful Thing known as Serendipity. Serendipity, by the way, Is just a Fancy Word for Fate or Destiny (or Destino in Italian, a Movie Reference from the Movie “Only You”) Anyway, Some People believe that God controls your destiny as well as When or Where Something occurs, which He does. However, There is also Putting Things into The Universe too, in a way, help God assist you in Your Destiny. Of Course, The Universe works both ways, If You put Negative in, You get Negative. You put Positive, You get Positive. Now, How does that have to do with Me and My Self-Proclaimed “Gift”? Well, I believe in making Serendipity work for Me, in The Romantic World. For Instance, If You remember, Veteran Readers, That I had come up with a Story about a Girl who I had referred to as “My Dream Girl” named Carol Holiday, I came up with many details about her, like Her Dad’s Name (which was Exact), Her Name (which was Exact), and Where She Lived (I said She lived in Maine, Actually lives in Ontario, Canada), and Many other close similarities that I had mentioned. Now, That I think about it, It sort of taught me a lesson to be a bit more stricter with The Details that I mention. As in, God is saying, “Christian, Be a bit more..Well, Actually ALOT more Specific as to Her Age and Things that are More Important”. Here’s is What I had Projected, I had her name right, Her Hair Color right, The Fact that She likes Snow, The Fact that She loves Christmas, Almost had the Location right, and Had Names of Her family right. The Only Problem was that She was Married with Children but, She deals with Special Needs Children.  It was really interesting though, How I was able to find her, I Thought It was interesting how close she compared to The Details I did have of This Person, Carol. Don’t Worry, Folks! Nothing Happened! We just got a good laugh and scratched our heads about The Chances are, that I would actually find someone in The World that fit so much of The Description. But, As I said before, Details, Details, Details!  So, Several Years Later, in 2010, I came up with The Girl that I refer to as “The Girl (changed to Women) of My Dreams” or “My Soulmate” named Bridgett. This Time, I made for sure for her to be My Age. Because My Brother at the time was dating someone a few years older than Him, I made Bridgett a Year and a Half older than I am. So, I would be 26 and She would be 27; I called it, “Following in My Brother’s Footsteps”. Guess that says How much I imitate People! Anyway, I know that You shouldn’t plan too much with Your Life, but, I have planned My Future Life with Her. Now a Days, I focus more on What happens Well after We meet and We fall in Love. I see many different adventures with Her, Traveling to see The World, Go on Cruises, and Yes, at Some Point, Get Married and Live Together. I still get stumped as to The location of Our Honeymoon, The Caribbean (like Punta Cana, Dominican Republic) or Bora Bora. So, Follow Me in The Details of Who She Is. Besides Her Age mentioned; She lives in Norcross, GA because It is a Nice Suburb of Atlanta that feels like a Small Town and The Smith Family also lives in Atlanta as well. She works at Google in Midtown Atlanta (it is a better job for her, compared the Georgia Department of Transportation where she worked before), She loves Nature alot, She is into Sculpture Art, She too loves Christmas like I do, as well as Geography and News, and Finally, She has Blond Hair with Blue Eyes because her Norwegian-French Decent. When Writing up who She is, I thought that it would be Boring if She was interested in Exactly the Same Things as Me, so I came up with that She is Interested in What I like as well as Something that She teaches me about. So, I figured that I liked Sculpture when I was in School and The Fact that She loves Nature will show me the beauty of The World that I haven’t seen. Her Mom lives far from her. She has a bit of a French Accent, I got that Idea from A Movie I watched when I was younger named, Au Pair. She, like me, believes in Serendipity and Believe It or Not, She wrote a List about Me like I did for Her. Lastly, I have made Her Family to be of Norwegian, French, and Italian Heritage and She is a Family-Orientated Person as well. I have a Whole List of Many Details, since I learned the first time around, So Let’s just see how many she meets, when That Day comes. All in all, Stay with Me, Folks and Let’s See if Bridgett appears. Just a Little Note, This is the reason behind My “I Believe In Love” Campaign.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Believe that There is a Soulmate for You! 






No comments: