November 14, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: Being Classy is Cool


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
November 14, 2012-TCS # 325

So, This Week I’m going to discuss something that My Family, being The Smith Family cares about. It’s about how much Class you have, which has nothing to do with where you live, how much money you have or don’t have, what your job is, the color of your skin, who your married to, or anything else like that. It means how you handle yourself. Now Honestly, I’ll tell you I wish there wasn’t a divider like Class and everyone was Loving, Good, and Real, that’s the way I see it. Now, for those who wonder, I will never judge you based on that, you’ll still be a friend to me. The only exception to that rule is if your hateful, bullying people, or dabbling into Trouble. Trouble which I wouldn’t want to go down that road. In Our Family, Whenever someone is behaving in a bad manner, we say, “That’s Low Class.” To us, though, having Class is a very important part of what makes people so charm-able. In Fact, My Grandma Honey calls it, “Being Genuine and Real” because everyone is attracted to these people because they are Warm, Loving, and Welcome Everyone.  Anyway, I made up my own Class Scale to determine how Classy someone is or isn’t, again I should note here, No Judging. This is purely my own. So, it’s numbered from 100.0 to 0.0, 100 being the Most Classy and 0 being the Least Classy. So, here is the Class Scale,
  • From 100.0 to 85.5 are the “Highest Class” of People, very behaved, very loving and very real. They are the people who are very honest, Good Morals and Values, They try to make people feel good, and Good People in the community. They are the person everyone loves. I would put myself, as well as Many PTLSers on that list.
  • Next, we move into the “Classy” stage, 85.4 to 65.5, These people are Classy, a little less behaved, this margin is where people start being less honest, less caring, and less liked
  • Then, we move into the “Mid-Class”, 65.4 to 45.5, These People are less real and genuine, Behavior can swing from good to bad, when they talk, it’s questionable whether they are telling the truth or lying, they are clever liars and people don’t want to be around them as much.
  • After That, is the “Low Class” margin, 45.4 to 25.5, These people are always calling people names, lying to people, don’t care about people’s feelings, hurt people and animals, and this makes God really upset
  • Finally, the “Bottom of The Barrel” as My Mom would say or “the Lowest of The Low”, 25.4 to 0.0, These people are the murders, the thieves, they abuse Animals and People, Have a hard time being excepted by other people. These people need a lot of love to help them.
So, I make it my job and I hope you do to, to help bring people up the scale of class. All in all, I say, “All we need is Love!”






Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. In the words of My Mom, she tells me, “Life is like a box of chocolates, each piece needs to be eaten and not left behind!”  
    

No comments: