February 11, 2009

The Christianville Spirit: Steven's Finally Back!

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches Your Life
February 11, 2009-TCS # 134

So, one day I was sitting watching TV when the phone rang and it was My Best Friend Steven. When I starting talking to him, he told me something you wouldn’t believe. You see, he’s been in 2 Group Homes in the past 4 years because his behavior was bad because of his Special Needs. So, he begins the call with “what would you say if I told you that I was coming back home?!?!?” it turned out that he was in fact coming back home to Plano after 4 years to try to live at home and work on his behavior. After he told me this, I was shocked and excited that he was coming back home because that meant that him and I can spend time together doing things we used to like going to Movies, Hanging at his house, and Special Olympics Bowling. So far, his behavior has been pretty good while he’s been here. All in all, I am really happy and excited that he’s back in Plano.

Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Awesome Friends are hard to find. so, cherish the ones you have!

No comments: