January 9, 2008

The Christianville Spirit: My Brother Moves Out


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that touches lives

This past Saturday, My Little Brother who is 19 Years Old decided to move out to a new apartment. He has decided that he doesn’t want to live at home anymore so, he moved out. The night that he moved out My Mom and I brought him some food for dinner; And, I got to see his apartment which did make me feel a little better because I knew where it was and what it looked like; His Apartment looks pretty good. A good thing is that, he’s not living alone in his own apartment. He’s living with his friend; Zack which is help when it’s comes to paying rent and stuff.
All in all, I’m going to miss him being here at home.
Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Tell your brother/sister You Love Them before it’s too late!

No comments: