April 28, 2010

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series) My Brother

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
April 28, 2010 - TCS # 196

Ok, Everyone. It’s time for the 2nd Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. For this installment of this series I’m going to thank a person that I live with everyday at home, My Brother Michael. So, without further a due this The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”; Now, My Brother has quite a busy life. He’s got College Classes with tons of Homework and of course, working at Market Street. But, anyway the first thing I want to thank him for was for something he did back in High School. You see, it was his job to drive me home everyday from School since I can’t drive because of my reaction time and wanting to look at all the sites. The second thing I thank him for is having me fit in and sometimes hang out with his friends. Sometimes (usually in the week of Final Exams) when he took me home from school, my brother, myself, and some of his friends would go eat lunch or even one time we hung out at the mall for a while. The next thing and probably the most important thing I thank him for was coming with My Mom and I to Houston for The PTLS Conference. Instead of going home or going to Atlanta with my Uncle Bruce. And, after the conference he actually understood things about Potocki-Lupski Syndrome, and that really touched me. The final thing I thank him for was taking me to the Myerson Symphony Center to see the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. Because that concert that really fun. All in all here, I have quite an awesome brother who loves me a lot as I love him.


Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Everybody needs a Brother like My Brother Michael.

No comments: