April 7, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: My Out-of-Nowhere Questions

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
April 7, 2010- TCS # 193

For those of you that know me really well. I will sometimes out-of-nowhere ask a question that makes you really think and this question is no different. It started when I was watching Entertainment Tonight, watching a combination of Sandra Bullock’s divorce with Jesse James and Kate Gosling’s performance on Dancing with the Stars when a thought came to my mind as I watched the show and I glanced over at My Mom’s Cell Phone. And, then I asked “Hey Mom, Let me ask you a question.” I went on. “If it was possible to call any celebrity (TV, Movies, or Weather people) what would you tell them?” After I asked her, she didn’t know what to say. So, I told her” do you want to hear what I would say?” She says Yes, I continued” I would call Sandra Bullock. I would tell her that everything is going to be fine, everyone loves her (including me), and that I’m on her side with what happening with her.” And, now I’m going to ask you, My Readers the same question. If it were possible for you to call any celebrity (From TV, Movies, Others), what would you say to them? If you would like to answer this question, you can email me or Send me a comment on this newsletter, I would love to hear from you. All in all, Celebrities are people too, even though they are famous.


Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Don’t judge people, because they may have something good to say to you.

No comments: