April 21, 2010

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series): My Mom

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
April 21, 2010- TCS # 195

When was the last time you thanked someone? Was it someone in The Army, Your Parents, Your Brother or Sister, or some stranger you met? Well, that got my thinking, thanking the people in my life that should be thanked every now and then. So, I’m deciding that since my 200th edition of The Christianville Spirit is short approaching, I should do a “Thank You” series leading up to it. So, here we go. I’m calling this The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. So, without further a due, This is The Christianville Series, “All Thanks to You”. Now, this person I’m going to thank for the 1st Installment of this series is the most important of my life, My Mother. Now, don’t get my wrong, I thank My Mom all the time. But, I think she deserves a huge thank you that more than just “Thanks for Dinner” and “Thanks for taking me down some road or to some town”. So, the First thing I thank My Mom for is even giving birth to me. So, that I can be the light of the world and help lots of families with something that I didn’t know I had until I was around 9 Years old which is Potocki-Lupski Syndrome. Then, the second thing is giving me an awesome childhood by having us live with Mr. Jeff. Because otherwise My Childhood would be boring and stuck inside a fence or a single street like most of the kids in Plano have. Of course, there’s also thanking her for all the numerous road trips either down a new street or to a town I haven’t been to. I know, I’ve told you, my readers many times before but, My Mom took to a town called Texarkana which by the way, 3 Hours away from Plano in one day. Next, is one of the most important reason to thank her and that is that she understands me and My Special Needs. And, of course, when I have a problem, she helps me with it. Another thing tying to My Special Needs, she helped My Brother understand about My Special Needs and that most likely touched me the most. But, most importantly I just thank her for being My Mom. All in all here, My Mom is such an awesome Mom beyond belief and needs to be thanked every now and then.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Thank the people in your life for the things they do for you, because if you don’t they may stop.

No comments: