May 5, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series): The Smith Family

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
May 5, 2010- TCS # 197

Ok, Everyone. It’s time for the 3rd Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. For this installment, I’m not only going to thank one person but, a whole group of people, The Smith Family. So, Without further a due this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You” on The Smith Family. Now, to give you a little info. about The Smith Family, they are on My Mom’s side of the family, most of them live in the Eastern US. Here’s an interesting fact, If you put where they live on a map, they turn out to live on a straight line. (usually, near I-75, which I affectionately called “ The Smith Alignment”.) Anyway, The first thing I thank them, Mainly Grandma Honey with this one, is giving My Brother and I an awesome, classy Mom. The next thing I thank them for is for even being so classy because if they weren’t, then they could be disrespectful and rude to everyone. Now, this next thing I thank them for may sound funny to you but, I thank them for also looking so good and being loving to everyone. Funny enough, In our family we affectionately called it “The Smith Curse”, though I call it “The Smith Blessing”. and, of course the most important thing is understanding and supporting me with my special needs. All in all, The Smith Family are an awesome, loving family and I love being in it.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Cherish The Family You Have and Have a Happy Cinco de Mayo

No comments: