May 26, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: (TCS Series) My Readers

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
May 26, 2010- TCS # 200

OK, Everyone it’s time for the 6th and final Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. But, First. This is my 200th Newsletter of The Christianville Spirit. You See, Little did I know that My Newsletter would be so popular and read by as many people as I thought it would be. You see, The Christianville Spirit started as an emailed newsletter being emailed to a couple Family Members and Friends. As the life of My Newsletter grew on, I changed my writing from every now and then to every other week. Then, as My Readership started to grow more. I decided to pick a day of the week to write and of course, I chose the day I write on now, Wednesday. This Newsletter itself has had changes as well. I went from just writing about whatever was going on in my life and News in Christianville, to writing Inspirational Articles on something I saw on TV, Heard on The News, Discussions I had with My Mom or Brother and how I viewed events in life and feelings behind it. But, before I ramble on too much about The History of My Newsletter, I’m going to thank the very people who keep me writing and keep this newsletter going. So, without further a due This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. So, For the finale of the series, I’m going to thank YOU, My Readers because you mean so much to Me. So, anyway, The First Thing I Thank You for is Taking time to learn about me, my special needs, and not judging. I know My Grammar is not the best, as I just had to correct the way I spelled “Grammer”, so, The next thing I thank you for tolerating my need to capitalize words. The next thing I want to thank you for is thinking enough to share it with your family and friends. At the end of every newsletter that I’ve ever written, I write My trademark ending “Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit”, This is The MOST Important thing I thank you for because I really mean, Thank You for Reading The Christianville Spirit. All in all, If I could hug all of you wonderful readers, I would. Take this hug and know you are loved.


Thanks for Reading The 200th Edition of The Christianville Spirit. What a day to Celebrate to the 200th Newsletter and being blessed by God, Family, Friends, and Readers.

1 comment:

robert.centeno said...

My goodness what an ordeal. But at least you got new floors and a greater appreciation for peace nd quiet....
Well at least as much peace & quite the dogs will allow. :)