May 19, 2010

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series): PTLS Families

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
May 19, 2010- TCS # 199

Ok, Everyone it’s time for the 5th Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. Now, before I get to the people I’m going to thank, If you have been following me and my newsletter since the beginning, next week’s newsletter is going to my 200th Newsletter of The Christianville Spirit and I’m very excited about it. And, of course, I’m going to end the “All Thanks to You” Series with a bang. Anyway, back to the people I’m going to thank. So, without further a due this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “All Thanks to You”. For this installment, I’m going to thank an entire union of people, The Families of The PTLS Union. You see, as PTLS Families are diagnosed, We add another wonderful family to what I’m going to call “The Union of PTLS Families” Anyway, so the first thing that I’m going to give thanks for are the parents for is even bringing your child for the study they have in Houston. Which as I went through myself isn’t that easy for the child or the parent. But, However it’s really worth it nowadays, because we have about 30 Families, More or Less who went through the study which we now can gain more information about PTLS. But, when I was diagnosed, there wasn’t much support or information because their weren’t any families. The next thing I thank them for is telling other people about PTLS because then, we get more families to support and support us. The next thing I thank them for is reading My Newsletter because I hear that it helps them be inspired and uplifted about their child when they grow up. I’m Happy to know that a lot of people need to read what I’m writing because most of the families who have children or a Young Adults to be able to see through the eyes of someone with PTLS, and let’s face it, it’s better than being left in the “unknown”. Anyway, another thing I want to thank them for is coming to The PTLS Conference in Houston last summer. But, for those who didn’t come, know there will be others in the future and of course know that we in “The Union of PTLS Families” love and support you. The Most Important Thing I thank them for is Loving their Children who they are. All in all, I Thank all the families for being part of “The Union of PTLS Families”.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Though it may not have been your choice, You are a part of a wonderful Community of PTLS Families which I call a Union.

No comments: