January 4, 2023

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2023!


The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Creates New Beginnings 

January 4th, 2023 – TCS # 797 

 

Welcome Back, My Readers from an Amazing Holiday Season! Time to Get back in Our Routines Again! As do I!  

It is Always My Honor to Welcome You to Another Year of Uplifting, Compassionate, and Inspirational Newsletters to come! But, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2023! Ah Yes, 2023! I have a Hard Time believing that It is 2023. After Having a few Rough Years of 2020, 2021, and Partly 2022. You start to lose Track and be like “What Year is it again?”. Now, I realize that They are People who say that You, 2023 have a lot of Nonsense tied to You and Saying (Allegedly) that This Year will Rough but, then Really Good.  

So, (Clearing Throat) so Here’s the Thing 2023...One, If You have to be Rough, be Rough in The Beginning and turn “Turn The Corner” to The Good. Funny that I say that because that was The Rose Parade Theme This Year, hehe! I digress. Second, I don’t have much more Patience or Time to deal with Anymore Nonsense! I mean, Don’t get me Wrong, I Love that You are Here and I don’t mean to sound Harsh to You. It is just that I want a Good Year where Everyone is finally Happy. Intuition can be a Gift, 2023. But, It can be a Huge Pain when A lot of Spiritual Nonsense is happening!  

In My Life, You have a lot going for You, 2023. A lot of Big Events and/or Anniversaries This Year. From 20 Years since I met My Best Friend, Karleen in August (On My Birthday actually!); 10 Years since I met My PTLS Brother, Tyler in June (I know that One Shocked me too); plus Grandma Honey is turning 85 (Yes, Seriously!). So, Yeah... Look, I Love You 2023, But, I just want to make sure that We are Clear and We are Good. Good Talk and Big Hug, 2023!  

Perhaps, I should have What My Mom refers to as “A Come to Jesus Meeting” with Each Year to shows up at My Door! 

So, Let’s Start with The First Order of Business to Open a Year, The Tagline of My Newsletter, The Christianville Spirit. 

 It has a Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit since This Newsletter started to do a Tagline after The Title of The Newsletter, as You see above in Every Newsletter that I write. For a Long Time, It used to be just a Tagline. Well, Not JUST a Tagline. But, at The Time, It was. It was a Tagline to make My Newsletter cool. After a Few Years, after I followed another Tradition of Polling Friends and Family for New Taglines, It kind of took a Life of It’s Own. My Taglines started becoming The Theme of My Newsletter that Year and More on The Theme of That Year.  

So, Of Course, It goes without saying that The Year 2023’s Tagline is The Spirit that Creates New Beginnings. This Tagline is Credited to My Mom’s High School Friend, Marianne Fife-Ossage. So, Creates New Beginnings?  

What does that mean? Or What does that Theme mean? Well, First of All, You need 3 Things! Not to Sound too Religious, but You need Savior Jesus and Lord God. They will tell You whether The Beginning that You are Thinking of, is a Good One for You. Secondly, You need an Angel Director. In Other Words, An Angel that You know and Trust to be Your “Director of Destiny”. Your “Director of Destiny” basically will Direct You and Set The Stage, if You will for The Beginning that You are after. And, Finally, The Know-How and Will Power, to Deal with and Go Through with Said Beginnings. After All, Beginnings can be Scary, but Well Worth it in The End. But, I think I am getting ahead of Myself. So, What is a Beginning? Well, Simple, It is The Start of Something New. Come to Think of it, Listen to The Song, “The Start of Something New” in The Disney Channel Movie, High School Musical. That’ll tell ya something! 

Okay, Let’s go with that Beginnings are Scary, so with Something Scary, You start out Small and Work Your Way Up! Okay, so Beginnings can be set into Three Categories, Little, Minor, and Major. 

Starting out with The Little Beginnings. Little Beginning is basically, The Base of Life! When You wake up in The Morning, that is The Beginning of a New Day! Dare I say, Counting Down to a New Year and Screaming “Happy New Year” at The Top of Your Lungs; That is a Beginning of a New Year! Hoping in The Car and Going to Work, That is The Beginning of Your Routine to going to Work. Commonly referred to as Your Commute.  

Then, A Little More Scary Beginnings, The Minor Beginnings When You meet a New Person and You will feel that You get along really well. Later finding, that You really like This Person. Eventually, Asking Them Out and Soon, You are more than Friends. That is The Beginning of a New Relationship or What I refer to as “Finding Your Romantic Person”. Also, If You apply for a New Job; You go to the Interview at The Time They said to come, after All The Questions are asked, You are Hired! The Beginning of a New Job (And/or Career).  

Then, Finally, We talk to The Major Beginnings, The Most Scary ones! When You are in Love with Your Romantic Person that You want to Marry them and Spend The Rest of Your Life with Them. That is a Beginning as Being Engaged and Being Married! After Getting Married, You want to Move to a New Location, Get a Nice House, and a Career. That is The Beginning of Moving to Another Place. And, Of Course, You are Tired of Your Life (if You are Single) and Want to move to a New Place, That is a New Beginning of Starting a Life. 

Now, The Thing about Beginnings is that, Not All Beginnings Everyone that You know will agree with. For Example, I don’t agree that My Brother decided to have a New Beginning (If You will) in Portland, Oregon, which is Much Harder to get to, both by Driving and Flying.  

However, Sometimes Beginnings can Literally be The Best Thing for You. For Example, My Uncle Craig. He used to live in Toledo, Ohio for The Longest Time. Yes, He built Some Malls in the Toledo Area. He could go out onto Lake Erie with His Boat. But, at the Certain Point, Living in a Pancake Area in The “Rust Belt” of The Country just wasn’t doing it for Him. So, He made a Radical Beginning for Himself and His Segment of The Smith Family Nation. He moved all of His Life to Tampa, Florida! Little did We know, that This was The Best Thing for Him. He went from Building Malls in Toledo (Let’s Not Forget, The Life-Style Center in Houston!) to Making his Mark as Part of Tampa Skyline, with Hotels and Condos! To Me, In Recent Memory, The Lifestyle Center in Houston was His Best Work. But, Honestly, I think that Making a Mark on a City Center’s Skyline is MUCH Better than a Lifestyle Center or Even a Mall! People in Tampa really adore Him and The Work that He did, Yes, including The Mayor. Now, The Boat that I mentioned earlier, He gets to Boat on Tampa Bay, which is A lot of Warmer than Lake Erie! On Top of a Romantic Person that He Loves, I feel that He is The Happiest that Our Family Nation has seen Him in a Long Time! Talk about a Risky but, Excellent Beginning! 

Now, One More Order of Business to Take Care of Opening The Year! It is another Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit. Every Year, I Make Goals with The Best Heart in Mind Goals with Love, Heart, and Of Course, with Giving.  

I have Learned that You can plan Goals and Destiny at The Time, says “Not Yet”. So, Maybe I should have My Goals more toward Where I want or Believe that Destiny wants me to go. I will still have My Goals but, This Year I am Letting My Angel Director of Destiny and Of Course, My Guardian Angel lead The Way because They know Where I am headed and Not what I want but, What I need!  

So, Here are My 2023 Goals with Love and Hope in My Heart!  

++++ I Know, I said This Last Year but I feel It is Time that I Deserve to be with My Forever Romantic Person. It is Formal Term that could mean Soulmate, True Love, or Life Partner. Soulmates are rumored to Come, Give You Lesson, and Leave. At Least, That is a Theory that I heard. A Forever Romantic Person is The Kind of Love that makes you Complete as well as Love that You can perfect over The Years. Love that makes you Fall in Love over and over, and You never get Tired of It; that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together or like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love! Someone that is as Christina Yang of The TV Show, Grey’s Anatomy said “You're My Person”. Director of Destiny, “Ma Take The Wheel” with This One! 

++++ Personal One: Get Back to Myself! The Self that I forgot! 

++++ Maybe have Faith’s Daughter teach me to Paddle Board. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it. 

++++ And, Finally on The PTLS Front, 2023 is The 16th Year since PTLS was Named and The 10th Year since The PTLS Foundation was Started! So, I will assist The PTLS Foundation in My Own Way! Support My Young Adult PTLS Friend, and Of Course, Spreading Hope to PTLS Family Members and Friends! 

So, Those are My 2023 Goals! Kind of Hard to set Goals after a Few Rough Years! However, I am looking forward to a Year of New Beginnings, A Year of Big Events, and A Year of Happiness and Good Things! Welcome 2023! We have been waiting for You! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. May 2023 be Filled with Scary but, Amazing New Beginnings! It May Turn Out Better than You thought! 

No comments: