June 23, 2010

The Christianville Spirit: Siblings, The 2nd Most Important People

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
June 23, 2010- TCS # 204

So, I bet a lot of PTLS Families are wondering is who is The Most Important Person besides Their Parents that they need rely on? Their siblings, Their Brothers and/or Sisters. You See, a lot of PTLS Kids rely a lot of their parents because they understand them the most and they help stand up for their child if they need it. But, however though as we get older, The Parents start thinking about one hard question to answer for them, ”Who is going to take care of My Child, if something happens to me?” What makes it hard is that The Parents want to make sure that whoever is left to take care of them will do a good job. Most of the time, when it comes to who to choose for their guardian, which is the person next in line to take care of them can be the secondary parent, the sibling, or aunt/uncle.(depending on who understand them more and can support them) But, the way they choose is that The Parents and The PTLS Child themselves have to know that they can rely on their Brother/Sister to protect and support them. Let’s just say that, The Parents have an emergency out of town that they have to take care of. Who is going to take care of their child? Even as a Young Adult, I need My Brother to understand and watch out for Me. For The Most Part, I can take care of myself but, I still need someone to watch out for me. It’s important to My Mom that My Brother is there for me; I’m sure it’s same for other PTLS Parents. All in all, no matter what age, We still need someone to watch over us.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. If you’re a PTLS Family, Cherish The Fact that you have 2 or more Kids because it’ll make that question easier to answer.

2 comments:

robert.centeno said...

I could not agree with you more. We ALL need someone to watchout for us. We can always count on God, our parents, siblings, family and friends. The key often times is not only to be reached out to but to reach out as well.

Thanks for another inspiring edition of the Christianville Spirit (CVS) I just love it.

Terry said...

Hi Christian,

My name is Terry and I'm a student of your mom's and I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog. You are a really good writer and your family is very lucky to have such a wonderful person in their lives. Keep up the good work with The Christianville Spirit!