April 8, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: Life in Quarantine



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Gives Hope
April 8th, 2020-TCS # 683

Stay Sane, My Readers! Easier said than Done! I’m going INsane! You might tell me! Well, No Worries! This Virus will End, hopefully Very Soon and We can go back to Normal. Yes, It is about Time that We talk about This Dreaded Coronavirus! But, Let’s talk about this in a Lighter Manner. You See, There are Terms that describe People more than You realize. They are Extravert and Introvert. The Reason I say that is It describes People, is because It says more about The Way Someone Lives, not just Attitude or even Personality. Actually, It is mixes both of Those. Extraverts mean that They are Outside all of Time, Socializing, Walking in Nature, and so on. These are The People that You’ll see Talking to Everyone; Going to Clubs (This is an Extreme Example!). In Other Words, They are The Life of The Party, The Source of Entertainment. Meanwhile, You have The Introverts. These are The People who would rather Stay Home because It is Comfortable. They will enjoy staying home Reading books, do activities in the house or even play Video Games all day (Another Extreme Example!). However, When They want to or have to, they will Socialize but, They will be The First to leave Whatever Social Gathering in Context is happening. Of Course, Myself, I am a little bit of both. I am an Introvert in My Normal Life, I am a Home Body. But, at The Same Time, I like to Socialize with My Friends, Neighbours, or Extended Friends. So, When Coronavirus shows up, I think “Hey, I am a Home Body anyway, so It won’t be a Big Deal!”. Of Course, God help The Extraverts because this “Social Distancing” and Staying at Home is Pure Hell (Excuse The Language). I am Okay somewhat with The Staying at Home, but There is Two Things that I struggle with. One is the “Social Distancing”, How do You know when Someone is 6 Feet away or not. Now, baring in Mind, if Someone is too close, like Standing Next to You or in Your Face. I get that. But, What about just Talking to People? Of Course, The Second Thing that I struggle with is The Stay at Home. To Me, as a Rule Follower, It means I have to Literally Stay Home. Can’t go Anywhere! Not Out to Eat (Not that I go out to Eat often), Not to The Park/Walk/Outdoors, and Not on a Drive! The Last Part is the one that bugs me. As You know, I love to go on Drives to Places every now and then. Now, Technically, as Long as I am “Social Distancing” or Causing Problems (not that I would). I should be Okay. The Problem comes in because One, The State of Texas has an Official but, Not Official “Stay at Home Order”. Meaning that Only those who are Essential can be on The Roads, not just random People just taking Drives! Two, Some of The Places that I have thought about going on a Drive to, have New Roads or New Neighborhoods. It is a Worry about Everything is Closed including Tire Changing Places. It is a Risk, of course Driving on New Roads that There might be Nails on the Roads from Construction Workers. Of Course, that is Obvious with New Neighborhoods but, New Roads, I would imagine are not that Bad. But, I would not want to take The Risk and end with a Nail in The Tires of The Car and then, You can’t go to a Tire Place to get it fixed because The Places are Closed! So, I guess that It is Google Street View’s Time to Shine! I just wish The Pictures were Within a Month of Current. If They were Live, that would be a little creepy! So, All in all, This “Social Distancing”, Isolation, Quarantine, or Stay at Home Order; It is about Perspective! Hope This Stuff ends Soon!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. However You See This Virus and Staying Home, Please Keep Everyone Healthy and Stay Home! 

No comments: