December 18, 2019

The Christianville Spirit: A Grinch Gravel Christmas



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Knows Love
December 18th, 2019- TCS # 667

Well, My Readers, It is that Time of Year, My Favourite Time of Year, Christmas. I know I said that probably Last Week and The Week before, but I mean it Every Time. Christmas is My Most Favourite Time of The Year. Every Year, in The Start of The Month I start to write about December and How Much I Love Christmas, then I get to This Week’s Newsletter, Perhaps One of The Biggest Newsletters in My Schedule, My Annual Christmas Newsletter, and Sometimes I use all the Good Ones up during My other December Joy Newsletters. It is Difficult to come up with a Topic after All of Those Brilliant Topics before. However, This Year, I decided to do something a Little Less Traditional, as This Christmas Season has seemed Less than Traditional. I would be Lying if I did not say that This Christmas Season came Waaay Too Fast. It has to do with The Fact that Thanksgiving was Very Late This Year, causing us to Literally Jump into Christmas! So, For My Christmas Newsletter, I am going to talk about Something that in Context, seems Funny is, if You will pulling Christmas down a little bit. You See, My Mom and I were running Errands, and I figured that I wanted a Wreath for My Front Door, It was Hard to Me, because You don’t want it too Big to Where You can’t see through The Peephole in The Door or Too Small would look, well Too Small. We actually ended up getting a Stocking that looked like an Elf was coming out of It, It was actually really Cute! But, Not The Point. Anyway, I saw several things referred that Good Ol’ Story about How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Signs saying “Merry Grinchmas”, Something about “You know, It is that Time of Year when I (Meaning The Grinch) comes to Town”. Now, I understand that Some People don’t celebrate Christmas or Even that They dread The Christmas Season for Whatever Reason, but Christmas should be a Happy Time of Year, Full of Joy. Now, Yes, Sadly, There are Times when You Miss Someone because They aren’t around either because They live far away or as My Mom says, “They are No Longer on This Earth” and It is The First Christmas without You. Whoever You are, going through that, Friend or Stranger (or Both), I send My Love and Tons of Good Vibes to You. and, Then, Of Course, There are Grinches in Life who try to Ruin The Holiday for You and/or Your Family. For Me, It was that Not-Really-Good-Timed 666 Newsletter before, I kid You not a Full Moon on 12-12 (The Date) at 12:12 AM (The Time, AND a Friday The 13th, All in One Week! and, Add to That that, Again I Kid You Not, An actual Kidney Stone came out of Me! and, I was There to see it Pass. I caught it actually! Talk about a Holy Schnikies! Needless, In My Family as well as in A Very Close PTLS Family Member of Ours’ Family (Heck, They might as well be My Literal, Blood Family). It was a rather Harsh Week Last Week. It was not Bad per se, It was just Harsh. That Dang Grinch tried to Steal Christmas from Me. Not to Sound Texas-y Here but, It Ain’t Happening! My Mom joked with Me last Night that She had Named My passed Kidney Stone, A .5 Centimeter (or 5 Millimeter Stone) that did not cause me Nausea, McJagger. and, Then, She started saying that “Santa Stone was coming to Town. But, I am sure You would rather have Him bring You a Lump of Coal than a Stone”; “How The Grinch Gravel Stole Christmas”; “Santa Kidney Stone coming down The Urethra, bringing Not-So-Much Joy to All”. I might need to make a Christmas Carol out of Those Ideas! All in all, Don’t Let The Grinch Gravel Steal Your Christmas!
By The Way, I should do an Honorable Mention to those who do not celebrate Christmas. So, To You Hanukkah Celebrators, I wish you the Happiest of 8 Nights of Hanukkah. The Jewish Celebrate that, by the way. You get One Present for 8 Nights as well as Lighting The Menorah and Spinning The Dreidel. Kwanza is a Holiday celebrated in Africa. Happy Kwanza to You also! And, Finally, The Holiday of Yule. They celebrate The Winter Solstice, They are originators of the “Yule Log” and “Yule-Tide Carols”. Happy Yule to You as Well. Just thought that I would mention them all! All in all, I Hope You have An Awesome (Insert Holiday Here) and From The Bottom of My Heart, Have a Merry & Blessed Christmas!





Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (or Chanukah), Happy Kwanza, and Blessed Yule from The Christianville Spirit! 

No comments: