May 4, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: The Fun of Journaling

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

May 4, 2011- TCS # 248


So, Late the other night, I was going through the stuff I had put in a Pizza Box I had decorated, back in Middle School as part of a little project I had to do, when I found a journal from back when I was in 7th Grade. You See, I have this box that I made in the 7th Grade that I call My “History Box” that has things that pertain from My First Job to Elementary School. I put some of the projects that I did and of Course, a Journal that I wrote in for an English Class in the 7th Grade. This English Class was actually, one of my favorite classes because I got to write in my journal, about a question I had to answer and what I thought about it or sometimes, what our teacher Mrs. Daniels called “Free Write” meaning you could write about anything you wanted, and if you wanted to share what you wrote, you were more than welcome to. Journaling in that class was soo fun that I would get excited to walk in to class, look at the board, and see what the topic of the day was. Of Course, the “Free Write” were the ones that I loved. but, Anyway, I decided to read the things I wrote because I was curious again about what was going on with me at that time. I also wanted to see if I wrote on September 11, 2001 but, I remembered that I was in 7th Grade a year earlier. So, I just kept reading and I found what I wrote that I was thankful for, and I chuckled at it because some of them I mentioned I don’t mention Today, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not thankful for it. Like for example I was(and still am) thankful for God. Other things I was Thankful for was Mac and Cheese, because then it was all I ate. Of Course, I was thankful for Nice Teachers, Friends, and Family. I was also thankful for The Weather, States, Georgia, Countries, Cities, Myself, Texas, and Dallas. Next, I was also Thankful for Living and Living in The United States. Also, I was thankful for My old Dog Sophie, our former-cat Honey, and many other things. Another thing that got My Attention were the places that I was interested in. Like I was interested in the following places:

  • Houston (because My Half-Sister Hope lives There)
  • Jackson and Hattiesburg, MS (I think because of one of My Teachers and it’s way south of Christianville)
  • Atlanta(Because Family lives there)
  • and, finally Paris, France(Because apparently at the time, I really wanted to go there)

The Final Thing I wrote about was about a new show on The Weather Channel (which I loved at the time and still love) called Atmospheres and how I really liked it. At the time, it was one of My Favorite Shows besides those on Disney Channel or Nickelodeon. All in all, Journaling is something that is fun to do but, even more fun to look back and read later.





Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Life is truly a Wonderful Journey, full of Journaling.


No comments: