July 14, 2010

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series) My Interests

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
July 14, 2010- TCS # 207

Ok, Everyone It’s time for the 2nd Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day In The Life of Christian and PTLS”. For this Installment, I’m going to tell you about the things I’m Interested in and why I love them. So, without further a due, This is The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day In The Life of Christian and PTLS”. You See, as with every other person, I have the things that Interest me and things I love to do. The first thing is Geography. I have always loved Geography since I was a little kid. Everyone who has ever known me can tell those who haven’t met me that I get them anywhere. But, of course with my 6th sense, to “Stop and Smell The Roses” I’m going to give The Main Way to go and The Scenic Route. So, Most People that really know me know they have to specify which route they want. The Next Thing I’m interested in is something that a lot of people don’t know what it is, and that is Cyber traveling. You See, I use Google Maps’ Street View and put the little yellow figure that is me on a road somewhere and start “driving” to wherever I feel like going to. I love that I can see the country and the world without even leaving my living room. While Cyber traveling, I get to see one of the other things I’m interested in, Road Signs. Whoever travels with me knows that I’ll notice a change in Road Signs if I’ve been on the road before and I’ll tell you. What’s really amazing is that I have found websites about Road Signs that are mainly in The US. Now, Occasionally I’ll find a site about International Road Signs which really amazes My Mom when I show them to her. Other things I like to do is go to The Movies and Bowling. The kind of movies that I like to go to see are Comedies, Cartoons, and Romantic Comedies. I like Comedies because they make me laugh. I like Cartoons, like Shrek, Toy Story, and Other Disney Movies because I grew up with them. I like Romantic Comedies because they are sweet and they make you feel good. The Final Thing I like is Bowling. In fact, I like Bowling that I joined the Special Olympics Bowling last week and another reason I like it is because it’s fun. All in all, I have interests like everyone else even though they may be different.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Figure Out what you love to do and go do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.