July 21, 2010

The Christianville Spirit:(TCS Series) My Love Life

The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Inspires You
July 21, 2010-TCS # 208

Ok, Everyone it’s time for the 3rd Installment of The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in the Life of Christian and PTLS”. For this Installment I’m going to tell you about My Crushes and My Girlfriends. So, without further a due this is The Christianville Spirit Series, “A Day in The Life of Christian and PTLS”. Now, I know there are people who think that Special Needs People don’t or won’t get to experience Love and Having Girlfriends but, boy are they wrong. In my life, I’ve had 2 Major Crushes and 2 Girlfriends(One of them, not official). The first girl I had a Crush on was way back in Elementary School when I was in the 4th Grade, her name was Lynee. I was in a class with her and played with her in the playground. Now, as I can remember I don’t think Lynee had Special Needs and around the time, I didn’t think I had any either. Anyway, I’d always like talk about her to My Brother, The Barsis, and The Herricks while all of us jumped in the trampoline. Every now and then, they would cheerfully shout “Lynee, Lynee” because I would always blush and smile when I heard her name. Several Years Later, in The 8th Grade I met a girl named Ali. Now, Ali had Special Needs, Down Syndrome to be exact and in the 8th Grade I had the biggest crush on her. I even made her a Christmas Card which I was too Nervous to Give to Her. A Couple Years Later, I saw her again when I was in Grade 10.5 (as My Best Friend, Steven and I would call it) and then she was my “unofficial” girlfriend. Which meant that we liked each other and acted like boyfriend/girlfriend but, her parents wouldn’t let her date until she was 15. When I was a Junior in High School, I met a girl named Madison. She was the girl that not many people liked and I liked her. People told me that she wasn’t a nice person and I tried to prove them wrong, until we broke up and I saw the light. Madison was the first girl that I went on actual dates with and I went to Homecoming with Her, She was the first girl I ever kissed and I kiss her many times. There was even one time that I kissed her in front of My Mom, Which gave her a Heart Attack. It was Hard to get over her only because she was very mean after the break up and I worked with her, I couldn’t get away from her. So, Quitting my job was the only way out. Boy, that thought to get any girl angry. After Dating Madison, I decided to write about “My Dream Girl” and what she was going to be like and I named her, Carol Holiday. Well, one day I decided to look up her name on Face book, I found someone with that same name and it turned out that she had the same Qualities, She lives up North, She worked with Special Needs Kids, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, and Same Physical Features. I had also written that Her dad’s name was going to be John and it actually was. So, She was Almost Everything I had listed but, she was much older than me, Married, and had kids. However, I was very happy when I met her. After I told her the story about what I wrote, she was amazed. As of Right Now, I’m very hopeful that I’ll find “My Dream Girl”. All in all, I know that Soulmate/Dream Girl is out there and I can’t wait to meet her.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. This Piece of Inspiration comes to you from Eric on Boy Meets World, “Lose One Friend, Lose All Friends, Lose Yourself”

No comments: