August 20, 2026

The Christianville Spirit: 39th Year Transformation Completion

 



The Christianville Spirit

        The Spirit that Encourages Magical Moments

August 20th, 2026 – TCS # 951


Happy New Age to Me, My Readers! As The Date of This Newsletter, I am a Year OlderI am now 39 Years Old!

Yes, I can’t believe it either! Every Age Year, I tend to look at Various References, like Pop Culture, Movies & TV Shows, Geography, and so on for Things that have My Age Year.

33 was The “Trinity Year”.

34 refers in The One of The Most Classic Christmas Movies, The Miracle of 34th Street,

35 was An Interstate Highway (Interstate 35) that I am Very Familiar with.

36, was 36 Hours which More than 24 Hours (A Whole Day) and Less than 48 Hours (2 Days) as well as a Texas State Highway that crossed Interstate 35.

37, was An Interstate Highway (Interstate 37),

A Lesser-Known Interstate Highway that runs between

 My Home Town of San Antonio and

Coastal Town of Corpus Christi. A Highway that We drove on as Kids.

38, was The 38th Parallel North, which (Technically) is where The Borders of North and South Korea should be as well as

The Legendary Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger being 

The 38th Governor of California! (In His Voice) 

The Govern-Nator of Cali-Four-Nia!

Which Brings us to This Year!

 This Year, My 39th Year.

Honestly, It felt a Little Weird going into 39.

39 is Kind of an Odd Age. It always seems like The Age where At Least, In The Movies that I have seen where if You don’t have Your Stuff Together (Meaning in Life & Romance) by The End of This Age and Going into 40, You are said to have Issues.

That’s not to say, that is True. It is just What I have Seen and Heard.

I was not as Ready to turn 39 compared to Turning 37, It still felt odd to Me.

 I had an Awesome Entrance into My 30s with My Brother surprising me for My 30th Birthday;

Sweden for My 31st Birthday;

32nd was a Much more Toned Down;

33rd was in Quarantine (Thanks to The Old ‘Rona); and

34th was Very Quiet for My Standard.

But, My Mid-33rd to Mid-34th Years are Not Something I want to Remember because A Segment of Higher-than-High Anxiety that has took a While to come down from!

I guess You could say that was My Mid-Life Crisis that Everyone says that They have either in Their 30s or 40s.

But, Now We enter into My 39th Year! 

So, 39 in Reference!

39, like American Interstate 39,

An Interstate Highway that Runs from

Normal, Illinois to Stevens Point, Wisconsin.

(Side Note: For Some Reason I thought that Interstate 39 was The Other Interstate in Wisconsin that Aligned with A US Highway with The Number. Turns out The Referenced Highway is Interstate 41!)


Funny Story,

My Best Friend (At The Time)

Steven from High School

Once Invited Me to go with Wisconsin to His Lake House

I did not go, but We would have Driven This Road!


I did not Know This Before but,

Kind of An Interesting Geographical Reference

39 is The International Calling Code 

for Italy (I) and Vatican City

Usually, It would be look like (+39) and

Then, Area Code and Number.

Sort of like How We used to Dial (+1) before The Number to call Long Distance back in The Day!

And, I did not Realize This Musical Reference but

39 is also, A Song by Queen

And, Finally, In Numerology, The Number 3 and 9 equal 12;

which Means Wholeness and Transformation.

Meanwhile, 39 as a Whole means (“Completion”).

It makes me Wonder, What Kind of Transformation and Completion am I looking at? My Professional Life? (Perhaps)

My Family Life? (Positive Transformation! But, Yeah) and, My “Grand Romantic Storyline” Life? (Oh Yes Please!).

I Guess We shall see What’s Ahead of

This Highway of Age 39. Definitely NOT going to Normal!


So, Here’s to Hoping for (Clearing Throat) Believing for

“Transformative Year of Completion”!



Anyway, Onto This Newsletter, I am going to Rerun a Newsletter that explains a Different View about Birthdays. Or As My Mom and I refer to It as “Mother’s Day of Birthing”! Because, After All, Your Mom did give Birth to You on Your Birthday. It sounds a Little Strange but, It is True. That might be Why Your Mom wants to Celebrate Your Birthday The Best that She can! Because She did it!

So, Happy 39th Birthday to Me and

Happy 39th “Mother’s Day of Birthing” to My Mom!


This Newsletter was Originally Written on

August 9th of 2017 (Refer to Newsletter 556) 

Happy Birthday Week to Me, My Readers! Yes, Folks! This Week is what I refer to as “My Birthday Week”. Why Celebrate Just a Day when You can celebrate the Entire Month and Entire Week of Your Birthday? Genius Right? I would believe so! It is much more Fun that way. I still can not believe that I am turning 30 Years Old This Week. It just baffles me! This, However is the Last Newsletter of My 29th Year! I had a Really Great 29th Newsletter. I went to Spain and Spoke in front of PTLS Family Members; I went on a Cruise with A PTLS Family Member without My Mom, The First Trip I have done without Family of Mine since, like 5th Grade (1998). I have grown up a lot in My 29th Year. So, Adios to My 29th Year! So, This Birthday Newsletter is going to be a Little Different. Less than Traditional. So, Something that Most People don’t think about, Your Birthday is not just Your Birthday, It is also for Your Mom. Your Mom?! You would say. “It’s MY Birthday, not Hers!”. But, Here is the Thing, We would not be here without Our Moms. Our Moms giving birth to us. My Mom and I were talking about it one Night and I asked her, “What would You call the day of My Birth?”. “Mother’s Day of Birthing” and Everyone has one. In Other Words, In a way, Your Birthday is mainly about You but, also about Your Mom. So, What about Your Mom? Well, in Honor of Her, My Mom is Awesome! The Thing is about Your Mom is that You don’t realize how much She does for You from Birth to Now. I Thank My Mom for that Every Day and not just in a “Thanks Mom for Dinner” kind of way. After all, She birthed me, She burped me, She cuddled me, She took care of me, and Sent me to School among Many, Many Things. She does a lot too! She does a lot of Work (that is often Unseen, as to How hard she works) and Representation of not only Myself but, My Special Needs of Potocki-Lupski Syndrome (or PTLS for Short). That Alone deserves an Award! She does a lot of Work for Furthering PTLS and does not Get Paid (Which She should, just My Bias here!) and Eventually Will be! She tells me that She knew I had Something Special about Me and that I was Unique from The Minute that I was Born! From The Moment that She felt Everything giving Birth to Me, She knew She was going to be in for Quite a Ride! Not in the Very Least a Typical Up and Down Ride! How about an Up, Down, Upside Down, and Spinning Ride?! and, Quite a Ride that She has ridden up to Now and Will continue to Ride. Now, Imagine this Whole Ride of PTLS, Working Hard Unseen, and Raising Him Up. Comes to Her Oldest Son turning 30 Years Old on Friday! That is just Cray-Cray! I am not a Gift Receiving kind of Person (It is not My First Love Language), I would rather feel Love with Quality of Time. I would rather Celebrate The People that I know and Love as My Gift. So, that is My Gift to You. All in all, I Thank You to My Readers for Being in My Life. And, I thank My Mom for Birthing Me for You to be in My Life! 


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Thank You for Being My Lifetime Gift.

No comments: