September 9, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: My Idea of a Great Father Figure


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
September 9, 2015-TCS # 465

Howdy, My Readers! That is how We say hello in The Great State of Texas! Happy Patriots Day, A Better Way of saying “September 11th”. Anyway, on to This Week’s Newsletter! So, I am sure that I have told you many times about My Family and My Wish for a Great Father Figure. But, I am realizing that in a “Law of Attraction” sort of way, Write about Just what Type of Father Figure that I want and not just me, but PTLSers need as Well. I am not that heavy into “The Law of Attraction” but, I believe that My “Soulmate Invitation” Newsletter I did a few years back is starting to Work. So, Why Not, give this a Shot! So, What kind of Father Figure do I wish for? Well, I have God, He is The Greatest Father Figure out there. I know that He loves me, Never judges, and Definitely Understands Me. It helps to gain Ideas from The PTLS Family Members that have Great Dads, like Uncle Chris Pulley, Randy (Husband of “My Kristin”), My Uncle Scott Lerew, Just to name a Few, and Maybe someone to Goof Off with like My Uncle Craig. Shout Out! So, The First Thing that always pops in My Head is Understanding. Understanding of What, You may say? Of Myself, The Way that I operate in terms of Routine and Predictability, and Of Course the Understanding of Me having PTLS. Now, that is easier said than Done, sometimes. The Next, Involvement, Being Involved in My Life in many ways. Come with Me to meet with PTLS Family Members, Hang Out, As mentioned Earlier, Goof Off but in a Responsible Way that is Fun but Not Dangerous or Careless at The Same Time. After That, is probably The Most Important is Love. Love is probably the Most Important Part of The Equation. Heck, It IS The Most Important. None of The Things above matter without Love. With that Said, Love Me! Make Sure that I am Okay in My Wellbeing and Health, even though I am a Typically Happy Guy! Have a Concern for Me. Now, The Tricky Part of This segment of The Equation is that We speak Different Love Languages, in other words, Ways to Show us that We are loved. For Some, It is Gifts; for My Mom, It is Acts of Service (like Chores, Helping around The House etc), and For Me, It is Quality of Time, Someone to Hang Out with, Laugh about Funny or Odd Topics, Talking, Heart-to-Hearts, Talk about Girls (Well, I am old enough now; Women), Hopes & Dreams (Yes, You can tell The Love of Your Life about it, but Also Your Parents), What is going on in Your Life and Truly take an Interest in it and How I see it, Set Examples for Standards in Life and The Future, A Few Deep Talks in There too, knowing Securely that They will always be around & Will Always Love You, They know that Family (And, God) should always come First, Have a Relationship with God and Have Him in everything that You Do (I can only picture us, jumping in a Car like “The Dukes of Hazard”, saying “Alright, God, Let’s go for a Ride! Waahooo!”), Talking about The News and Politics (as Well as Where we stand in Said Issue), Do Fun Things and Yes, Go Travel and Explore Places. Let Me make This Clear, Many Dads say that They already do this but, They see that They are doing it through their eyes and They see The World, but Not through My Eyes and How I see The World. If You can sit through My Stimming, Anxieties, OCD, and Need for Calm Environments and Say You really really Legit Understand, that is The Dad for Me. All in all, I want to be is accepted for Who I am and Love Me and My PTLS, and My PTLS Family.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Everyone needs a Great Father Figure and It takes a Special Man to do it!   

No comments: