December 17, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: The Christmas Graduation



'The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
December 17, 2014-TCS # 429

So, My Readers, It is that Time of Year again and Finally, I mean it in The Original Format. It’s Christmas Time! I Love Christmas! It is My Most Favorite Time of The Year, with All The Lights, The Christmas Music, and Best Of All, Christmas Cheer. This Years’ Holiday Season has been Unusually busy for Us because of My Brother’s Graduation and I am excited to report that He graduated last weekend. Now, The Whole Time, I had been thinking, “December is an Odd Time to Graduate” but, I think Graduation goes differently in College, at least compared to High School. I will Thank God that My Brother graduated in December versus in The Summer. The Reason being is because My Brother had a relatively small Graduation, Maybe around 1,000 Kids or so, It only lasted about An Hour and 30 Minutes. High School Graduation was more like 3 Hours and with over 2,000 Kids. Afterwards We had a Fun Party at His House and My Half-Sister Hope (who lives in Houston) she came up for His Graduation. Although, We have not seen each other in Long Time, We actually had more in Common than We thought we would have. I thought, “Oh Man, She is on My Dad’s Side of The Family, There is No Way She is going to understand me and My Special Needs” But, Surprisingly, after My Mom and I talked to Her about PTLS, She actually got curious about it and Asked many more Questions about It. She probably takes the Aunt Cindy Theory of it where She understands me and She understands My Dad and how He is. But, yet is in The Middle in Some Way. We are Family, after all. It actually was The One Time in Forever that All 4 of Us (Myself; My Brother, Michael; Half-Sister, Hope; and, My Half-Brother, Taylor.) were together at the Same Time. So, I guess You could say that It was The Gift of Family repeated, but This Time on My Dad’s Side. But, Now I wonder.... Because, Maybe, Just Maybe, My Brother’s Graduation was a Way of Selflessly Giving “The Gift of Family” to My Dad and Here’s another thought, Maybe He needed a Christmas Miracle This Year more than Us. Now, That I think about That, It touches My Heart to see someone I know get “The Gift of Family” that We got Last Year (Uncle Craig, Aunt Kellie, and Cousins Anna and Olivia that We had for The First Time Ever in Dallas at Christmas) and I thought that This Post-Graduation Report wouldn’t be Very Christmasy. It seems though, that Fair is Fair, You get a Great Gift One Year and then, You “Pass the Torch” and Give The Gift You got to Someone Else. It brings me to say that Christmas is not about Presents. Yes, It originated about Presents, but They were Presents for Jesus when He was Born and Then, Jesus gave His Life for Our Hateful and Trashy Sins. The Season of Giving! Huh! I feel like I just solved Life’s Puzzle! I was going to say that Christmas is more about Giving than Presents. But, Maybe here is a Good Theory. The Original “Present” was The Wise Men to Jesus. Then, Jesus gave his Life for Our Ugly Sins, and Finally, Through The Magic of Santa Claus (Father Christmas or Sinter Clauss, in other parts of The World) bring us Gifts in return for Selflessly Giving Gifts to Others. And, I guess You could say, that with Christmas’ Origins is Christmas Present-Day Full Circle! So, IF You put that all together then, that makes Someone like Santa Claus Real! “Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus!”. He is symbol of Love and Along with Jesus‘ Birth, is an Awesome Combination and That My Friends, is The Meaning of Christmas. Couldn’t have said it better Myself! All in all, Christmas has different meanings to Different People as well as it comes in Different Meanings and A Final Note, Be Open to Other Meanings of Christmas, as Long They are Good Meanings.




Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Merry Christmas (or “Happy Christmas”, said in The UK and Australia), Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanza too. Happy Holidays for Everyone Else! 

No comments: