March 19, 2014

The Christianville Spirit: The First TCS Newsletter


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Uplifts Your Soul
March(Marzo)19, 2014-TCS # 394

So, A Couple Nights Ago, I had one of those “Humm...I Wonder” thoughts that seem to only occur at Night. I have found that Sometimes I have Genius Thoughts and Ideas about Different Things. Some of them are Personal and some are more Curiosities about My Newsletter and My Life. In This Case, I pondered a question about My Newsletters. Now, As You know, I have been Writing This Newsletter for 8 Years and That is a lot of Writing. Luckily though, My Grandma Honey (My Mom’s Mom) has been printing Every Newsletter I have written. So now I have Records all the way from My First Newsletter to One when I wrote about My Birthday, A Couple Years Ago. But, That brought me to wonder about My Trademark Ending, “Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit.” Considering that I put My Newsletter Records under My Desk on the Other Side of My Room, I get curious and pick up the binder of Records look through it. I look through it often to Answer Many Questions or Just for Fun. It is Fun though, to Read Through Them to see how much My Life has Changed, see How Much I have Changed, and To See where I was at a Particular Time, among Many others. So, A Curiosity I had was Did I always Finish My Newsletter with “Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit”? I found out that I actually Did Not always write, “Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit”. After All, As My Newsletter Veterans know, When I first started writing The Christianville Spirit, It was just an Emailed Newsletter before I decided to go more public with it. After That Decision, I started writing on a Site called Yahoo 360! It was sort of an Early Facebook-Like Social Media Site. Near when I Graduated from High School, I posted on a Write-to-Get-Paid Kind of Site and Finally, I settled on Blogger, which is Where I am Now. I thought that this is kind of Funny considering that I write This Newsletter weekly on Wednesdays. When I first started, I didn’t write on Wednesday, I would write any day, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; It would be Very Scattered until I chose Wednesday because It was The Middle of The Week and I was busy on the Other Days. I found that I changed a lot in My Writing Styles. In Fact, I’m going to show you just How Much I have changed. The Newsletter that I am going to share was My Very First Newsletter. I wrote it on November 1, 2005 and It was more of a Notice, than an Actual Newsletter. But, It’s how I started. Now, One More Thing I should mention, At This Time of My Life (as I look back on it now, I laugh to Myself) I did not know that Writing in All Caps meant You were Yelling. Even though, I was not Yelling, It was the way I wrote. So, Without further a due, This is The First Edition of The Christianville Spirit.
THE CHRISTIANVILLE SPIRIT
                          SERVING THE CHRISTIANVILLE METRO AREA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 1, 2005

DOWNTOWN CHRISTIANVILLE--- ON THE 16 TO THE 20 OF NOVEMBER WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTIAN’S BEST FRIENDS FESTIVAL. HOLIDAY-LIKE DAYS HONORING CHRISTIAN’S BEST FRIENDS. THAT DAY WILL HONOR ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS. FRIENDS BE WILL BE: STEVEN VANDENEYKEL, THE HERRICK GIRLS, AND KARLEEN FRISHMAN. STARTING OUT NOV. 16 WILL BE STEVEN DAY, NOV. 17-19 HONORING THE HERRICKS, AND FINALLY NOV. 20 WILL BE KARLEEN DAY. THIS WRITING OF THE CHRISTIANVILLE SPIRIT IS TO LET KARLEEN AND MOM KNO ABOUT THE HOLIDAY HONORING/FESTIVAL.

TO THOSE HONORED IN THE FESTIVAL:
THANKS A BUNCH FOR BEING MY BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!


CHRISTIAN CENTENO”

So, As You can tell, My Writing has Changed a lot! My Newsletters actually used to be about Whatever was going on in My Life (It still is, in a way) I referred to it as “Personal News” and then, I decided to write about My View on Life and How I see things. Now that I have One Day a week to write this Newsletter, in all Honesty, I look forward to Wednesdays because to Me, it means “Newsletter Day” and I get to share with You all the Exciting (and, Sometimes, Not Exciting) things that happen in My Life or To let you know how I view things. It is an Honor to Write to You, My Readers, Each Week and I Love doing It. All in all, I’ve changed a lot in 8 Years and I am excited and curious to see what changes lie ahead as I continue writing The Christianville Spirit.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Whatever changes come your way, Make Sure They are Good Changes.






No comments: