December 1, 2022

The Christianville Spirit: A Hallmark Happy December


The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Moves Mountains 

December 1st, 2022 – TCS # 793 

 

Happy December, My Readers! Wow! Can You believe that The Year is almost over?! And, What a Year it has been, but More on that after Christmas. It is that Time of Year again though! It is My Favorite Time of Year, The Month of December filled with Christmas Cheer, Christmas Music, Christmas Lights, and above all, Christmas Magic (And, Believe Me, It can happen!). I know I Write The Following Statement Every Year but, I Love December because of One Holiday, Christmas. I do however have a bit of a Different Swing to My “Happy December” Newsletter.  

Every Year for My “Happy December” Newsletter and Christmas Newsletters, Respectively. I always Take You through an Adventure! Whether It is a Swiss Mountain Christmas, Talking about Christmas Carols, and Yes, Even talking about Christmas Magic (aka Santa Claus). So, You may be asking Where are We going for This Year’s “Happy December” Newsletter?!  

To Hallmark-Land, We go! (Wooshing with Jingle Bells Ringing)! Happy December! Ho Ho Ho! 

Welcome to Hallmark-Land! A Place that Near and Dear to My Heart! I really enjoy “Hallmark-Land” with all of Their Christmas Movies. Moments of Christmas Magic, where People can be Two Alternate Storylines (What If I went Right, instead of Left); Santa Claus is The Matchmaker of Your Storyline; It always Snows when You kiss The Love of Your Life; and Of Course, My Personal Favourite, Your House is Decorated to The Brim with Christmas!  

In Lame men Terms, It is like Christmas came into Your House and Got Sick everywhere, and Now You have Christmas Everywhere. On The Windows; You have more than One Christmas Tree!; Bows with Garland on The Light over The Dinner Table; and The Fireplace is Perfectly Lit. 

Now, If You are like me and Love Hallmark Movies. Like Myself or My Friend, Deb, You have Questions! 

 

So, Question One, Who does the Christmas Hallmark Movie Décor? And, How Long does It take to Put Up? I mean I have always had This Thought that When I marry My Forever Romantic Person, that We would Christmas- Christmas Up! In Other Words, above Average Decorating! Maybe not Hallmark Standard! Because I don’t think that, can be Done in a Single Day. Then again, I would also believe that We would have an earlier than December 1st Decoration Date! 

 

The Next Question I have, can Usually be looked up Online, 

Where are They Filming? Now, What is annoying about Hallmark Movies, is that They pretend like The Movie takes place in an American City like New York, Boston, or Seattle. But, Spoiler Alert! Most of Them are filmed in Canada, like Vancouver. Don’t get me Wrong, Canada is Very Beautiful in Hallmark Movies but, at The Same Time, I am sure that There are American Towns that are Hallmark Movie Worthy!  

Christmas Decoration Question! Who puts up all The Lights? I Mean, Hallmark Movies very often have Quite Impressive Christmas Light Displays! It is not Extreme Christmas Lights, like I know a Few Places that literally start Decorating right after Halloween, if not earlier! Hallmark does a Happy Medium between Just Enough Christmas and Extreme Christmas! 

And, Final Question! This is Question of both Myself and My Mom. How do They Sleep with Lights and Christmas Everywhere? I mean, really! The Characters in Hallmark Movie, always Sleep in Rooms with Tons of Christmas and Christmas Lights that usually surround their Bed. It is quite Befuddling to think that Someone can sleep through Lights like that. Now, Yes, I realize that It is only a Filmed Scene. But, as a Hallmark Movie Watcher, I take things at Face Value. I am sure that, You, My Reader and Potential Hallmark Movie Watcher, do the Same! 

So, Those are All My Questions that I am curious about in Hallmark-Land! I really enjoy This Trip to Hallmark-Land and I Hope You did too. All in all, You can make Your House into a Hallmark Movie if You want and Yes, It will take some Work. But, I think that It would be worth it in The End! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Embrace The Hallmark Christmas Romanticism! Just watch out for a Matchmaker Santa! 

 

 

 

No comments: