January 5, 2022

The Christianville Spirit: Happy New Year 2022!

                The Christianville Spirit 

             The Spirit that Moves Mountains 

January 5th, 2022 – TCS # 757 


Welcome Back, My Readers from an Amazing Holiday Season! Time to Get back in Our Routines Again! As do I! It is Always My Honor to Welcome You to Another Year of Encouraging, Heart Warming and Inspirational Newsletters to come! but, First, Happy New Year and Welcome to 2022! Ah 2022! I am Breathing a Sigh of Relief and Yet, Cautiously Optimistic about You. Dearest 2022, A lot of Us PTLSers had a Rough Year in 2020 and 2021, so Please be a Reward Year! I can’t remember that Song, “It’s always Darkest before The Dawn”, A Song played as an “Wait for It, It’s about to get Good” on The TV Show, How I Met Your Mother.  

The Song is called “Shake It Out” by Florence and The Machine. It tells that Yes, 2020 and 2021 were Some Pretty Dark Years in Different Ways. Some Effecting The World and Some Effecting Personally. I digress. The Past is in The Past! I feel that 2022 will be The Revival Year that Us PTLSers and Everyone Else have been Waiting for. I will probably be Laughing at How Crazy I sound, on The Other Side of The Year. So, 2022. Us PTLSers welcome you with Open Arms with The Promise of Revival. Otherwise, Just Warning You Now, We will reject and Rebuke You So Hard! Be Good, Do Good as Mr. Feeny of The TV Show, Boy Meets World used to Say. Anyway, Let’s Get This Year of Revival started! 

So, Let’s Start with The First Order of Business to Open a Year, The Tagline of My Newsletter, The Christianville Spirit. It has a Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit since This Newsletter started to do a Tagline after The Title of The Newsletter, as You see above in Every Newsletter that I write. For a Long Time, It used to be just a Tagline. Well, Not JUST a Tagline. But, at The Time, It was. It was a Tagline to make My Newsletter cool. After a Few Years, after I followed another Tradition of Polling Friends and Family for New Taglines, It kind of took a Life of It’s Own. My Taglines started becoming The Theme of My Newsletter that Year and More on The Theme of That Year.  

So, Of Course, It goes without saying that The Year 2022’s Tagline is The Spirit that Moves Mountains . This Tagline is Credited to PTLS Family Member, M. Theresa. So, Moves Mountains? What does that mean? Or What does that Theme mean? Well, From a Young Age, I have been taught that My Savior, Jesus and Lord God are The Ones that Move Mountains! Moving Mountains via Earthquakes or A Whole Lot of Shaking going on. This is Hard to explain because, In My Mind, Mountains are Pretty. Pretty to Look at, Pretty to see The View of The Mountains like a Cabin in Switzerland or Even The Mountains of a Ski Resort in Places like Vermont or New Hampshire in The East Coast of The US or The Rocky Mountains of Places like Colorado. Today, You drive from Flat Land into Twisty Curves of The Mountains and then, Come back down. However, What about Another View? Those have either Climb Mountains for Fun?; What about The Truckers of The United States who have to Drive over The Rockies and Other Mountain Ranges quite Frequently?; Most Importantly, Those have feel that They are Mountains, figuratively that They have to Climb in order to get to The Next Segment of Their Life? Well, Then Mountains take on a More Dreadful kind of Feeling. For Those Climbing, They have to be “Physically Fit” (I hate when People say that!) in order to Climb This Mountain. Said Mountain, may be Very Tall. The Mountain Plateaus of Utah speak for Themselves! The Truckers of America, I would tell them, to Thank God 

 That They have a Truck to Drive over The Mountains and Not have to Walk over Them like The Settlers of America did. Then again, Talk to a Truck Driver in The Colorado Winter and You will get a Whole Different State of Mind. Remember that The Weather can Change more frequently than The Weather here in Texas. It might be Nice heading into The Mountains and then, You encounter a Huge Snow Storm in The Mountains and Then, by The Time You get to The Other Side, whether You are Heading East towards Denver or West toward Utah, The Weather turns back to being Nice and Sunny like Nothing ever happened. Again, Thank God for Runaway Truck Ramps! That might help in an Emergency!  

And, Finally, Those People who have Mountains in Their Life. Believe Me, Hopefully, It occurs One and Done at a Time in Your Life. It is like You are running along in Your Life and All of a Sudden, Mountains! There is a Bright and Shiny City of Happiness on The Other Side of These Mountains. So, You trudge on up those Impossible-Looking Mountains, You feel like Giving Up, You might take a Break. Both are Okay, by the way! You finally start to see The Crest of Mountains and Soon enough, All that Fight is Worth It! You have finally hit The Divide and Now, You have The Most Amazing View of The Bright City below. People who Climb both Literally and Figuratively, will tell you that The Hardest Part is The Climb going Up because That Thing We love called Gravity! Going Down is a lot Easier. So, My Advice to Climb as much You can. Please do take Breaks, outside You will Tire Out! Drive Slowly with Momentum while Driving that Truck over The Mountains! Of Course, If You are “Physically Fit” to Climb Mountains, The View is Worth it! And, If You are not, You have still Climb but, Do It Slowly and Mostly Importantly, Choose The Intensity of The Climb very Wisely. Small Mountains First!  Don’t Get Me Wrong, Mountains are Extremely Beautiful and Yet Annoyingly Challenging 

Now, One More Order of Business to Take Care of Opening The Year! It is another Tradition here at The Christianville Spirit. Every Year, I Make Goals with The Best Heart in Mind 

Goals with Love, Heart, and Of Course, with Giving. I have Learned that You can plan Goals and Destiny at The Time, says “Not Yet”. So, Maybe I should have My Goals more toward Where I want or Believe that Destiny wants me to go. I will still have My Goals but, This Year I am Letting My Angel Director of Destiny and Of Course, My Guardian Angel lead The Way because They know Where I am headed and Not what I want but, What I need! 

So, Here are My 2022 Goals with Love and Hope in My Heart! 

  •  I Know, I said This Last Year but I feel It is Time that I Deserve to be with My Forever Romantic Person. It is Formal Term that could mean Soulmate, True Love, or Life Partner. Soulmates are rumored to Come, Give You Lesson, and Leave. At Least, That is a Theory that I heard. A Forever Romantic Person is The Kind of Love that makes you Complete as well as Love that You can perfect over The Years. Love that makes you Fall in Love over and over, and You never get Tired of It; that Laughing at Something really Mundane kind of Love; Lay Underneath The Christmas Tree together or like Laying on The Grass looking at The Stars, with only The Christmas Lights at Night kind of Love; Singing to Our Favorite Song kind of Love; and, The Kind of Heart that will Love You No Matter what You look like or What You are doing kind of Love! Someone that is as Christina Yang of The TV Show, Grey’s Anatomy said “You're My Person”. Director of Destiny, “Ma Take The Wheel” with This One! 

  • Personal One: Stay Away from, Reject and/or Rebuke Negative Energy 

  • Maybe have Faith’s Daughter teach me to Paddle Board. I would believe that Faith, herself, would still want me to at least try it. 

  • And, Finally on The PTLS Front, 2022 is The 15th Year since The Naming of PTLS. Gotta Make it Big! Of Course, It is always a Dream that I make It to Italy This Year! That would be a Dream come true! Of Course, Can’t Forget about Spreading Hope to PTLS Family Members and Friends! 

So, Those are My 2022 Goals! Kind of Hard to set Goals after Two Hard Years! However, I am looking forward to a Year of Reward, A Year of Revival, and A Year of Happiness and Good Things! Welcome 2022! We have been waiting for You! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. May 2022 be Filled with Mountains Moving in Your Favor! Enjoy The View at The Top! 

No comments: