June 2, 2021

The Christianville Spirit: All about Ma Day

                 



                 The Christianville Spirit 

                  The Spirit that Keeps Giving 

June 2nd, 2021 – TCS # 733 

 

Happy June and Happy Ma Day, My Readers! Now, We can say that It is now Summer. It does not feel like Summer here because It has been Raining a lot in Plano. But, Lord Knows, It will be Blazing Hot very soon. Blazing Hot meaning around 100 Degrees F (About 40 or so Celsius). So, What is Ma Day? Well, I have a List of People that were Very Important to Me that passed away and I celebrate Their Lives on Their “Homecoming Days”. Basically, It revolves around The Day that They passed and I either Observe them, Think of Them, Honor Them, or Do Something that They would do. I have Three Major “Homecoming Days” that I celebrate and Observe. They are a part of What I refer to as My Angel Cabinet, think of The US President’s Cabinet only with Angels. The Two Major Angels in My Life, Lynee and Ma got the Highest Positions, Guardian Angel Lynee and The Most Important, Director of Destiny, Joan “Ma”.  

Of Course, My Angel Cabinet’s “Homecoming Days” that I celebrate are Popi (April 17th), Lynee (May 22nd), and Of Course, Joan “Ma” on June 2nd. 

Anyway, So Who is Ma? In July of 2014, I got a Message from The Aunt of a PTLSer in North Carolina named Deb. Honestly, Looking back on It now, I Laugh because I did not know that I would have such a Strong Friendship Connection with Deb. I thought It would be More of Talking about PTLS, Spreading Awareness about It, and Maybe have Some Things in Common. Ohhh No. Much More than that. Months later, We would be talking about Love, Romance, Movies and TV Shows, and More.. There was a Time when We hit a Pause in Talking, I think because both of us kind of got Busy and Forgot to Chat with Each Other. Then, I came up with The Idea that We should have Weekly Chats, Choose an Evening of The Week and Have “Dates” in Friendly Way. Well, Those “Dates” started to become like Deb and I were hosting Our Own Radio Show. “The Discussions with Deb Show” and  

“The Conversations with Deb Show” is what We were Referred to It as, and Still do to This Day. I can almost hear Ma in My Head asking, “What about Me?!”. Getting to It.  

So, Deb also at The Time had to Take Care of Her  

Getting-Younger-By-The-Minute (A Nicer Way of Saying, “Aging”). Anyway, Deb’s Mom became a Staple in Our “Shows”, I would ask Deb how Her Mom was doing, Referring to Her as “Ma”. As in, “How’s Ma?”. Well, Sadly, on June 2nd of 2015, “Deb’s Ma” passed away. Now, What is Funny though is that although I never really knew her in Person, I felt Very Attached to Her and She, of course, had known Me very well from Me talking to Deb. So, after She passed away, I figured that I give Ma a Job because I felt that Heaven would be boring for Ma because let’s just say, She had a rather exciting Life in her Latter Days.  

So, I appointed “Ma” to be My Director of Destiny (The Head of My Cabinet). In Other Words, I feel that due to The Fact that “Ma” is strong spirit and because of Exciting Life on This Earth, She would be in charge of The Leads and Security of My Life. God talks to Her first. Of Course, The One Thing that I did not realize was Just How Strong of an Angel that She was and The Avenue in Which She used to Make Me be Aware that She was around. And, Believe Me, I was Aware of Her! I knew that She was Around when Electronics would start acting Weird. Believe Me, She has Messed with My Computers (Mine and My Moms), The Cable Box, Our XM Radio, Causing a Video Call between Me and Deb, Even caused a FaceTime call from My Friend M.P Twinee to go blank Several Times, Among Many Other Times.  

The Notorious Time was When I had to go to The Doctor for a Check-Up 

I explain It The Following Way, One Time I went to The Doctor and The Doctor was not Very Nice, when The Medical Assistant or otherwise known as “The CMA” came in and She was trying to get to The Computer in The Office to work (After Taking My Measurements) and ThenAt that Moment, One of The Other CMAs walking in saying that All of The Computers in The Doctor’s Office shut down. At First I did not know why but, Instantly, I knew that It was Ma. As I was Ready to leave to Doctor’s Office, All of The Computers turned back on and were Working Again. And, that is just One of Many Times when “Ma” showed up.  

After Visiting My Brother at Work on His Last Day before He moved to Denver, when We got in The Car, Our XM Radio stopped Working. Probably because I was Worried about My Brother moving to Denver. Looking Back on It Now, I should have Listened a lot more to The Sign that She was Giving Me. I Digress. We basically had to Reset The Radio so, It would be Work again. I remember The Radio changing Channels quickly in both a Trip to Denver and a Trip Home from Atlanta respectively. See What I mean!  

Ma is a Very Strong Angel! Hence The Reason why She is My “Director of Destiny”. All in all, I think We should all have a Strong Director of Destiny in Our Angel Cabinets! 

Happy Ma Day! And, Thank You for giving me such an Amazing Same-Wavelength Friendship with Deb! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. If You don’t have an Angel Cabinet, Get You One! 

No comments: