July 11, 2018

The Christianville Spirit: My 600th Newsletter



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Keeps Learning with Hope and Resilience
July 11th, 2018-TCS # 600

Well, My Readers, It is The Moment that We have been waiting for, My 600th Newsletter! Yes, Ladies and Gents, 600 Newsletters that I have written! So, I am just as surprised as You are! I am amazed that It is My 600th Newsletter! Historically speaking, When I started Writing This Newsletter, It was not Every Wednesday, it was more like Every Other Week and then, on Odd Days like Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday to name a few. I finally chose Wednesday to make it a routine and It stuck. I figured also that Nothing was going on that day and It was a Perfect Time of The Week.  I have been Writing Every Wednesday Faithfully with a Few Breaks or Vacations since then. So, Before We get to the Subject of The 600th Newsletter, Let’s see what I wrote about in Past, what I now call “Milestone Newsletters”. The Following are references and Newsletter Titles. 
  • 100th Newsletter: “Playlist of Your Life” Series; Popi (April 2008)
  • 200th Newsletter: “All Thanks to You” Series; My Readers (May 2010)
  • 300th Newsletter: Launch of My “I Believe In Love” Campaign (May 2012)
  • 400th Newsletter: “Happiness....Simplified” Series: What is Happiness to Me (May 2014)
  • 500th Newsletter: My Dreamscape- Now (June 2016)

and, That brings us to Now! So, Something Amazing happened a Couple Weeks ago that I have been meaning to tell you about! So, as My Veterans know, I spent most of My Childhood living in a Cool House that had 4 Inter-Connected Yards, a Creek, a Trampoline, and a Cul-de-Sac. It was a rather Great Childhood! 
My Mom and Mr. Jeff were Trying blend Families, which made it really cool because We were all around The Same Age and All of The Kids in The Neighborhood were The Same Age. Sadly, Things did not work out. We now call it “The Mr. Jeff Era”. It came with Great Memories, Great Childhood Friends, Great Lessons, and Great Times. Sometimes in Life, People get Busy with Other Things and The Next Thing You know it, Years have gone by that You have seen them.
The Truth is that I have not seen Him in Person in about 8 to 10 Years. So, It has been a Long Time! Funny Thing though, I never got a Chance to really Thank Him for How He helped raise My Brother and I as well as His Own Kids. You See, I did not have much of a Father Figure in My own Father so, Mr. Jeff was a Brilliant Substitute for a Father Figure. He taught us a lot of Things including Taking Your Shoes off when Entering Someone’s House, which I still do Today. He taught me a lot! He helped push through My PTLS Stubborn Streak like teaching me how to Tie My Shoes, Even Mow the lawn, and Drive a Go-Cart. He believed in Me and I found out recently, just how much He learned about Me and Understood about My PTLS before There was a Such Thing as PTLS, more than I even realized. I never got a Chance to thank him, that is until A Couple Weeks Ago. Due to Unforeseen Circumstances, Our Car needed His Expertise and Later, We ended up having to get a New Car. But, Through This Stressful Time, It brought us a Rare Opportunity to Thank Him. It just came out of Nowhere like “Thank You for The Amazing Childhood that You gave us!”. At The Time that I last saw Him, I probably was not Mature Enough to think about Thanking Him for All that We did Together as a Blended Family. We got to do a lot of Things like Many Times going to Our Lake House out in The Country, Times on Our Boat (And, believe me, It took Time to warm up to The Idea of riding on a Boat), The Cul-De-Sac and Halloween Parties on The Block (even though I did not like Halloween), the Path I paved in His Yard from Pacing Back and Forth, The 4 Inter-Connecting Yards to Run around, Great Neighbours and Friends, and Of Course, All The Fun Times that We had jumping on The Trampoline doing What I called “Butt Busters”; On Top of Many, Many other Things and Opportunities that We had. In a Way, The Thank You was not Enough for Such an Awesome Time as What We had. But, I am glad that I could given him The Recognition that I felt that He deserved. It is Important to Me because It is Difficult to find a Father Figure who Loves You and Understands All of Yourself and Your Special Needs. So, Mr. Jeff means a lot to Me and No Matter where He is, He will always be My Mr. Jeff. I Love You, Mr. Jeff!



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Thank Someone who has been a Big Part of My Life.

No comments: