February 16, 2022

The Christianville Spirit: Kristi on My Heart



The Christianville Spirit 

The Spirit that Moves Mountains 

February 16th, 2022 – TCS # 762 

 

Let’s Be Real for A Moment, My Readers! Okay, Full Disclosure. I did not Plan to Write This Newsletter. In Fact, I had a Plan in My Head to either to do a Rerun of The “Words, Words, Words!” Newsletter (Refer to that Newsletter. Newsletter 466, if You would rather go that Direction. Or I was also going to write The Newest Light Rail Station in Christianville, “Christian Romantic Station”. However, There was Something that came over My Heart as I getting ready to Get My Computer up and going, and Get Ready to Write. So, Here It Goes. It has been a Month on The 13th of February since My Friend and PTLS “Sister”, Kristi passed away of Cancer. She used to Call me a lot in Either in the Evening or Late at Night, to Tell me whatever was going on Her Life. From Some Issue She had; When She met a Guy that, in Her Eyes, was Amazing. The Best Guy since Her Husband who also passed of Cancer. I Digress. There were Happy Phone Calls, Where I heard her Infectious Laugh. Honestly, I wish I could have recorded those Happy Phone Calls so I could hear Kristi’s Laugh when I needed it. And, Yes, There were Sad Phone Calls too. But, For The Sake of Kristi’s Family Nation (I call it “Family Country or FC for Short), I won’t go into Detail of It. Yes, I would be Lying if I did not say that I didn’t Miss Her and Her Phone Calls! However, I got Several Nods from Kristi on Valentine’s Day. I got Two Unexpected Moments with Kristi that I did not see Coming. First One was that, I got a Gift from Kristi’s FC with A Bookmark and Two Programs with Her Name, Birth, Passing, and Obituary. I Thank Them A lot for That, It meant a lot to Me. But, The Second Moment with Kristi was The Most Unexpected. I have heard that Sometimes, When a Loved One passes Away, Literally a Month (and, Later) after Their Passing, They send You a Sign of Some Sort. On The 13th, I was thinking about How Kristi wanted me to come see her, Maybe Go to Her Wedding or At Least, Go and See Her. Also Thinking about How I Missed Her Calls or The Messages on Facebook that She would send, with Her Trademark Greeting “hey how are you doing Hun”. She would always End her Saying with “Hun”. From “Hey How are You” to “Okay Hun”. Well, on Valentine’s Day, I was looking at How I Copy and Paste My “Show” with My Friend, Deb and Trying to Figure how to make it look better when I saw that I got a Message Request labeled as Spam, from Kristi with Her Trademark Greeting! The Message from, like October of Last Year. I screenshotted It to Save it so I could remember Her Trademark Line. All in all, I know that I can count on Her to Come and Sit with Me when I need Her as well as Her Watching over Me considering that She is The Director of Anxiety. She can help move it right along! On Top of that, She can Ride with Me in The Car when My Mom and I go on Drives! Kristi was The Best PTLS “Sister” that anyone could Ask For! 

 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. If You lost Someone who meant A lot to You, Know that They are Always with You! 

No comments: