October 6, 2021

The Christianville Spirit: The 15th Year

                  



                The Christianville Spirit 

                 The Spirit that Keeps Giving 

October 6th, 2021 – TCS # 747 

 

Happy 15th Year to Me, My Readers! Wow! That is an Awesome Greeting This Week! Tell Us Why! Well, Believe it or not, I am Now Entering My 15th Year in Writing! Yes, Really! So, This will be The First Newsletter of My 15th Year of Writing! The Only Thing about it is that It kind of Confuses me a Bit and I will explain why. 

You See, It took me a while to start Writing My Newsletter at First, My First Newsletter was on November 1st of 2005 (by That Standard, in November would be My 15th Year of Writing) but, I really didn’t get fully started until October 4th of 2006. I started writing on Different Days after that until I choose to Write on Wednesday because It was the Middle of Week, Nothing much was on TV, and We usually did not do anything that day anyway. What is Funny is that My Grandma Honey has been printing Each and Every Newsletter that I have written and One Time gave me the Prints that I now call My Records. Well, I marked The First Newsletter that I wrote to be on October 4th, not realizing that I had written one more previous on November 1st of 2005, making My 15th Year Celebration Last Year because It was truly My First Newsletter. However, I have been celebrating My Newsletter Years by The October Standard and It would not be Fair to basically skip a Year of Writing. Confusing, Right?! In Either Standard, I have been Writing a Long Time! So, I am using the October Standard and Celebrating My 15th Year This Year.  

Anyway, on to This Week’s Newsletter!  

So, to Celebrate My 15th Year of Writing, I am going to Reshare The Newsletter that I had written on October 4th of 2006, for Most of My Readers except Veteran Readers, This is an Unseen Newsletter. So, Before I Share This with You, Here is The Background Story of This Newsletter and This one has Several Background Stories in it. I am realized that Pretty Much Every Story I tell has a Background Story. So, The First Part is, When I first started writing, I wanted to treat My Newsletter The Christianville Spirit as a Newspaper because In My Made-Up City of ChristianvilleThe Christianville Spirit is actually a Newspaper. Truth be Told, that is how I came up with It’s Name. I figured that My City of Christianville needs a Unique Name to It’s Newspaper instead of Something The Christianville Morning News or The Christianville Times, which are The Most Common Names for Newspapers. The Next Part of It, is I mention that The Beginning that it takes place in a City called Brooke, Tennessee which is a City I named after My Childhood Friend, Brooke and Is a Suburb North of Christianville. I liked to think The Made-Up City of Brooke to be like Plano and Christianville was like Dallas but, in a Different Layout. The Following Part is The Biggest Part of This Background Story, I had a Friend in High School named Steven. Between My other Karleen and His Friend, Mark, We had a Pool Party at His House one Summer, I think it was 10th Grade going into 10.5 Grade (A Repeat of 10th Grade) and Me and Steven became Best Friends. Anyway, to say The Least, Steven was and still is, Very Much into Disney and more on The Lines of Tigger. Yes, like Winnie and The Pooh, Tigger. Now, to be Fair, If You have to pick a Disney Character to be interested in, Tigger is a Pretty Cool Character bouncing around all over place and Could get pretty Far and Pretty Fast. So, After High School, Steven could not go to Senior High School (11th and 12th Grade) because Due to Behavior associated with His Special Needs, It was getting a little out of Hand so, He had to a Group Home where Hopefully His Behavior would be Better Managed. One Day, My Mom and I went to Wal-Mart one day and on Our Way out, We ran into Steven’s Mom and She told us how Awesome Steven was doing at The Time. Anyway, on The Unseen Newsletter! Enjoy! 

 
 

The Christianville Spirit 

serving the Christianville Metro Area 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Oct. 4, 2006 

Brooke, TN- 

Yes, C. Metro Area the title is nice and SUPER TRUE. sooo, here’s the 411. Christian Centeno ran into Mrs. Vandeneykel at a Wal-Mart in Brooke and Mrs. Vandeneykel gave him excellent news. his best friend, Steven Vandeneykel has actually made it 10 weeks of Excellent Behavior which this reporter would say is a pretty staggering record for him!! that is awesomely amazing and us of the staff of The Christianville Spirit couldn’t believe that this was even happening down in San Marcos where he is at. so, i’m sure he is about as happy to hear about it even though he’s already known. but, now at least Christian Centeno and the WHOLE Christianville Metro Area now knows. sooo, keep saying your prayers for him and not to mention his buddy, tigger. 

and, hopefully. he will make it to next step will be a place CLOSER to home! if anyone wants to chant for him here’s a good one. LETS GO STEVEN or GO STEVEN GO. 

pick which ever one C. Metro Area that u would like and we’ll puts signs in throughout the C. Metro Area!! 

 
 

So, The “Serving the Christianville Metro Area” was the Original Tagline for My Newspaper that turned into a Newsletter. He eventually moved closer to Home but, It did not turn out well so, His Parents decided to bring him back Home. All in all, Steven was a Good Friend to Me and I wish Him The Best in His Life. 

 
 

Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. It is always Good to celebrate all aspects of Life. Happy 15th Year of Writing to Me! 

You can help Support Me! Shop at My Online Store at  - https://christianville.mgobrandstore.com/  - 

Proceeds go to Potocki-Lupski Syndrome Foundation- 

No comments: