April 1, 2015

The Christianville Spirit: Me and My Numbers




The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Sparkles
April 1, 2015-TCS # 444

So, My Readers, If You have been here a while or not, and I know that Some of You have been around since The Beginning (aka My Veterans) and Some of You are New. In which in Case, if I have not welcomed you, Welcome to The Christianville Spirit! I have always numbered Every Newsletter since the Late 100 Series Newsletters. So, With Someone who not only likes Numbers but, Studies them in something called Numerology, Each Number means Something. Now, Funny Enough, I did not like Math when I was Younger and to a Literal Mind, Math is a Nightmare. But, Now that I have gotten older, applying Math and Numbers to means more because I apply them to Things that Interest Me like Watching The Miles (or Kilometers) count down to The Next City, Doing Math to Figure Out Number Meanings, or Figuring Out Time Differences between Different Places, I have PTLS Family Members around The World after all. But, Certain Numbers, both Good and Bad stand out. I’ll do the Bad Ones first, then The Good ones. Bad ones are 444, 464, 446, 466, and Of Course 666. Good ones on The Other Hand are 111(and, My Favorite 11), 222 (and 22), 333, 555, 777, 888, and 999. Also I should mention My Confirmation Numbers 2 and 11. So, What do These Numbers mean Exactly? Well, Numbers Individually mean one thing (or Sometimes, The Same Thing) and Sequential  Numbers (which are The Ones that I pay close attention to, mean something else.) I can tell you what each of these numbers means Something. For Example, 111 Means Alignment with Your Spirit Guides (meaning God, The Universe, or Destiny, depending on what You believe), 222 (which is My Favorite) means that You are going in The Right Direction, 333 (Another Favorite of Mine) is as My Friend, Jeremiah, whose Mom (a Pastor) taught me, means God’s Phone Number and Cosmic “YES” to a Question You are Asking, 444 (This Newsletter Number) meaning Cosmic “NO” and Spirit Guides don’t recommend doing What You are Thinking, 555 Means a Life Changing Thought Just Occurred (Funny How I remember that one, Because that is not an Easy One to Remember), 666 means Your Thoughts or Intentions are NOT Aligned with The Universe, 777 Means that a Lesson has been learned, 888 means that A Segment of Your Life (Emotional, Career, or Relationship) is Ending, and Finally 999 means Completion. Now, How do I find these Signs? In The Time on A Clock, Phone Numbers, Highway Numbers, and Even Newsletter Numbers; Pretty Much any thing that has a Number in It. Sometimes, You will be thinking in Your Head, “Should I Do XYZ? (Get That Job, Move, or Other Life Changes, sometimes Simple) and then You look over at the Time or a Phone Number on a Billboard and It says 333 (Meaning “Yes”) or 444 (Meaning “No”) as well as any other pair of Sequences. So, Back to My Point here, Being Attentive to Numbers can make you Happy (like 333 and 222) or “Number Sensitive” as I now call it. Sometimes Though, You see or Hear a Sequential Number and wonder what You just asked or thought of When You saw it. As For This Newsletter, Number 444, I think it turned out well and I kicked It’s Butt! Even though, I was a little “Number Sensitive” about The Arrival of It. All in all, It all  is in What You Believe, but It also shows that Your Destiny can be happening as You see Those Sequential Numbers, both Good and Bad, They are Your Guide to It.



Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Happy Counting!

1 comment:

robert.centeno said...

Great picture. Math gives the the same reaction. Good info on the good & bad of numbers.