August 10, 2011

The Christianville Spirit: My Birthday Week

The Christianville Spirit

The Spirit that Sparks Your Heart

August 10, 2011- TCS # 262


So, As most of You know, Tomorrow is My Birthday. So, in honor of it, This Year; I’ve been addressing this week as “My Birthday Week”. Now, I have to tell you that the friends that we have here are awesome because they are very giving. In fact, I had to 2 big events yesterday; First, My Mom’s business partner, Kim(who I nickname, Kim Kardashian) told me last week that she had Free Movie Passes that she hadn’t used yet, and she asked if I wanted to go. Then, she asked what Movie I wanted to see. Well, My Mom told her that I would go and told her what kind of Movies I like. Now, of course she was expecting an answer like Action or Horror Movies but, My Mom said “He likes Romantic Comedies”, which by the way, she was floored because it turns out that she likes them too. So, yesterday We went to go see Crazy, Stupid, Love which, by the way, is a really good Movie. In Fact, it is what I refer to as a “Soulmate Movie” which means it explores the idea and theme of Soulmates. Now, about Kim being floored by my answer is because most Men (as far as I know) don’t like to watch Romantic Comedies because as they say, “It’s too girly”. Most Men like Action Movies because things blow up or people are killed, you know what I mean. However I like the idea of Romance in Movies and how Love Stories go. Anyway, later on My Mom and I went with Our Friend, Carol, who took us to a fancy place here in Dallas called The Old Warsaw. Now, The Old Warsaw, I believe has some of the best food. It’s one of those places where you eat a 5 Course Meal very slowly. By the way, it consists of Soup or Salad, Appetizer, a sherbet in between, The Main Course, and Dessert. Of Course, My Favorite is the main course, which for me is a Filet with Crab Meat with a really good sauce. My Favorite Soup there is Brie Soup, which is surprisingly good. While we were there, We had a special Birthday Cake and they play “Happy Birthday” on the piano. Finally, There was something awesome that I got today in the mail. Apparently, My wonderful Aunt Samantha and Aunt Shelly, of My PTLS Family, worked on a project where they had people they know from Other PTLS Family members to people that they know as friends to send postcards from all 50 States to her and then, she put them in a book and sent it to me. And, the Best Part is that all of them say, “Happy Birthday Christian” on the back of them. It was soo awesome to know that she and Shelly have been working very hard to do this for Me, it makes me feel very special. And, all those who took time to go find postcards and send them to her in such a short amount of time, I can’t thank you all enough. Anyway, The Point here is around your birthday, people can show extraordinary kindness toward people on their birthdays. But, the truth is kindness has to happen all the time; not just on your birthday or during a disaster but, most of the time, you should be kind to Everyone. All in All here, My Friends are Awesome and Very Kind. And, I wouldn’t have them any other way.




Thanks for reading The Christianville Spirit. Kindness is a great virtue to have and My Friends have it.

No comments: