June 3, 2020

The Christianville Spirit: Love is Louder Rerun



The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Brings Hope
June 3rd, 2020-TCS # 690

Ich Liebe Dich, My Readers! Whoa! What was That?! Kinda sounds Scary! Actually, It means “I Love You” in German. It is said with a Strong Accent to It, making it sound scary compared to Other European Languages. It is pronounced Ike-Lee-buh-Deek. In Case You are Wondering, I Love You in Other European Languages are Te Amo (Spanish), Ti Amo (Italian), and Je T’aime (French). In My Position of Helping to Raise Awareness of PTLS, There is a lot that I can do in The Best Power I have to help with Educating as well as Helping PTLS Family Members Embrace PTLS. Of Course, There are Things that for The Good of Who I Am, and in My Mind I See and Feel things, It is Best not to get involved in. For Example, Politics or More on The Lines of Current Events that I feel about. It can cause me Anxiety, Like it can You. So, I find it best to refrain and Only talk about it to A Few Friends or Those I feel I could benefit from and share ideas, in a way My Mind needs to keep Peace In Me. So, I will say this with My Peace. At This Moment in Time, We really Need Love and Hope! After Everything that We have been through with The Dreaded Coronavirus, which is still going on, Mind You and Then, There is Mass Chaos in destruction when we should honor in peaceful Protest. What We need Most Right Now is Love and Hope!  So, Let’s Talk about Something Positive!
This Week’s Newsletter is actually about that, Love. 
Yes, This Newsletter, Believe it or not, with The Message it has only been Reran One Time! One Time! The Topic of Course, was Something called the “Love is Louder” Campaign. I think it needs to be Reintroduced. Folks, It is Pretty Obvious that We live in some Crazy Times in The World. Then again, Unfortunately, There is always something in Some Parts of The World, whether It is Here or Halfway around The World. Some of It, You may think has Political Angle and Partly, It is does. However, Most of It is because of Fear, but In some cases, Sometimes It is just about Pure Hate. In Fact, The Internet has a Term for It, It is called “Trolling”, Where People go Online and “Troll” or Hate on People just because It makes them feel better. You can be Anyone on The Internet, haven’t You heard? That was an Appeal back in The Late 90’s into The 2000’s way before Social Media and iPhones. Today, You can “Troll” on People through Every Avenue of Social Media leading to Depression and Teen Suicide. Well, I say that It has to Stop. We should Love People because Love is Much Louder than Hate! A Newsletter I wrote back on October 13th of 2010 (Refer to Newsletter 220). I Love You, My Readers! Spread Love! Enjoy!

As You all know, Lately on The News, they’ve been talking about many things like The Trapped Chilean Miners and Election Stuff. But, there is one thing in The News that is happening that someone is trying prevent from happening again. You See, Lately there has an increase in suicides because of bullying and other people tormenting others. So, when I heard what was being done about it, I had to write about and cheer. You See, I was watching CNN and they were talking about all of it and then, they introduced the person who’s doing something. This Person is Actress, Brittany Snow from Gossip Girl, she said that when she heard about the increase in suicides and bulling that she should create a movement defending those affected or those who just want positivity in the world. This is called “Love is Louder”, “Love is Louder” proves to everyone that Love is Louder than ANYTHING! She says it can be applied to anything whether you were bullied or not. I will give a couple of examples, LOVE IS LOUDER Than...
  • Hate
  • Bullying
  • Depression
  • Misunderstanding
  • Anger
  • Fear
  • and above all, Anything Negative

So, as you can see Love is Louder than anything. As for Me, I applaud Brittany for making this movement to Stop and Stand Up to anything Negative. Because any of those things, we can all relate to and I mean, when I was in 5th Grade, I was bullied so, I know how it feels. I also understand being misunderstood because I have Special Needs. All in all, We should all stand up and join Brittany’s Movement.


Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Shout Out The Word Love, because LOVE IS LOUDER!

No comments: