June 6, 2012

The Christianville Spirit: What My Soulmate can Expect


The Christianville Spirit
The Spirit that Opens Your Eyes
June 6, 2012-TCS # 303
 You Know, In the beginning of most Romantic Stories or more put, “Soulmate Invitations” as true romantics like me call it, are mostly about what the person expects from their soulmate. Like for example, I wrote about that as a launch to the “I Believe in Love” campaign. But, the funny thing is, the question is, what do they (the other side of your soul) expect from you. Well, most of us, both men and women, assume that because their your soulmate, you and them will get everything you want. But, remember though, that your soulmate and my soulmate is not going to be perfect, we want them to, but that’s too high of expectations of any relationship whether your true loves, soulmates, or just being together in general. But, what to expect in a relationship is mostly, the scariest part; questions like “Am I going to expect fights alot?”, “Will they cheat on me?”, “Will they be filled with drama?”, questions that come with every relationship. Well, I’m going to continue with the “I Believe in Love” Campaign with what they can expect from me. The Truth is that My Soulmate won’t have to expect alot from me because I will love them with all my heart and soul, literally. But, I’ll tell you the things I’ve only dreamed of. They can expect that everyday when I come home, I’m going to say, “How was Your Day??’, as My Mom and Brother will tell you, I ask that question every day and more than once sometimes. They can expect that I’ll hug, kiss, hold them, and tell them I love them alot. They can expect for me to pick them up off their feet and carry them, maybe a spin around or two, watching their hair fly in the wind, and telling them how much I love them. Now, considering that people with PTLS have weak muscle tone, it may or may not be a long ride. Now, the next one they can expect is very predictable, We will watch Romantic Comedies alot! Yes, we can watch general Comedy and maybe a movie or two where things blow up, but, absolutely no Horror Movies! I don’t like them and I never will. Another Thing that is, again very predictable, is that we’ll have talks about what is going on in the news and maybe, again in my dreams, watching Glenn Beck together. Also, speaking of the news, we’ll cuddle together nightly on the couch and watch the news together, but it’ll be more for fun instead of discussing it, that’ll be saved for the next day. As far as cuddling goes, we’ll cuddle all the time because it’s fun. Now, of course, on topic of the fights, most people, even soulmates, fight sometimes but it won’t be very often, if at all. As for the Cheating, I would Absolutely Never cheat on them because I’m a classy guy, It is sin against God, and I would never do that, and I respect them too much. Considering the fact that I mentioned about having a relationship with God they will expect that we pray to God both at Dinner Time and Bed Time, to thank him for all he does for us. As for Drama, the only time that would happen would be if something is bothering me and if I “shut down” and not be as talkative as I usually am, then you’ll know. Also, I hate to say it, but another things you’ll expect from me, is that I’m going to Clear My Throat, probably more than you would like. Now, I should mention that it is not habitual but, it’s the nerves in my stomach and throat, along with it’s slow emptying that causes it, but hopefully, it won’t happen that often and I hope it doesn’t annoy you too much. This is a huge concern of mine! And finally, as mentioned in the beginning of this campaign, they’ll expect to meet My Families (Intermediate Family, Smith Family, and PTLS Family) and I believe you’ll love them as much as they’ll love you. All in All, Now that you know what I expect from you, you now know what you can expect from me. 
Thanks for Reading The Christianville Spirit. Be a Man or Women for your word, it will get you far.
For this week’s newsletter and newsletters dating back to October 2006, check out My Website, thechristianvillespirit.blogspot.com. feel free to leave comments and suggestions about future topics.

No comments: